Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"Are Black Americans Stupid?"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:59am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Smh. I hate how harsh Black people feel they have to be to each other in order to communicate a message.

This essay...It's like this guy has never heard of how yt violent and racist rule impacted Native Americans in the US.

*hums 'read a book mofo'*

I said this is another thread

is this language needed? can we find a better way to communicate?

and if this is the best way, why is it still not working for many?

Edited by SamoneLenior - May 05 2014 at 9:59am
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:01am
Couldn't bring myself to read the self loathing diatribe. I consider myself a regular black. My family is also. My grandmother had 8 children and 50+, of her decendants she has those who have lived on several continents, every degree, homeowners, business owners, and so on.
We also have our share of the bad. I envision every regular black family this way, on average we do not look at all like what is portrayed in the media, the media selectively chooses what images it wants to portray for its own purposes.
People who want to focus on negativity are for the most part miserable about their own sh*t or have an agenda to maintain the racist hierarchy that exists today. That's why I pay them no mind.

Edited by melikey - May 05 2014 at 10:10am
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:18am
The American black will perish soon because they have to coddled and pamper because *dack * and *pussi * is so harsh to hear but don't mind it in a rap song. I'm convinced that majority of blacks live in lala land and cannot face the harsh cold world and unification on all levels is the only chance we have and is it that so hard and mind blowing? So many blacks went to college and heard the term target audience and cry when they are called a monolithic group but can't see that he is specific in his essay. It addresses all blacks but in some way or form we know who he is talking to. But most blacks are on this whole blacks vs niccers and it's the so called niccer that going to put in the work once he self actualized and self aware. The boogie class are the ones who will be the pseudo intellectuals like Korah group in the Bible who stood between Moses who got swallowed up in the earth for their ignorance foolishness.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:29am
Hate and disdain will never, ever, ever be the answer.

For what it's worth, his so called "audience" isn't *dumb in the traditional sense. The business acumen necessary to run a profitable drug operation is not the mark of a dumb person.

The folks left behind, so to speak, were failed. Bottom line. The system failed them, their family, generations of failure, and in instances some might argue they failed themselves.

Nevertheless, being condescending is the mark of a dumb individual. Because your lack of apathy and filter is self serving.

The type of people that write this crap are not genuine. 
Quite frankly, I wish they would just stfu.

Edited by SeducTress - May 05 2014 at 11:59am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:30am
Blk Americans have been called stupid and lazy for years. Look how successful its been. You cant talk at someone and expect them to listen. Its amazing to me how at both ends of this Supernegro NuNegro spectrum both focuse on why blk ppl aint sh*t.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Blk Americans have been called stupid and lazy for years. Look how successful its been. You cant talk at someone and expect them to listen. Its amazing to me how at both ends of this Supernegro NuNegro spectrum both focuse on why blk ppl aint sh*t.

exactly

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:34am
Ugh. 

I question using the term left behind. It sort of insinuates that "I'm" different. Or "we're" New Black different.

That's not what I mean..... just the folks still caught in the trap. The trap that white america and new blacks alike scoff at.

We all are trapped. We're just at different stages.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:45am
Today on "Breaking 550 years of conditioning"...
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:49am
I'll write what he wrote and write more eloquently . How is that?

Also, the system was not design to help black people at all, the system worked. You and me were suppose to be impoverished and enslaved of the mind to their ideology but we aren't until we are all free.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I'll write what he wrote and write more eloquently . How is that?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>