BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"Are Black Americans Stupid?"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:34am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Sometimes I'm jealous of white people, they have the luxury of not being viewed as a monolith. If one of them shoots up a school, kills someone due to drunk driving, molest children, enslaves an entire group of people and have it written in law for years that they are lesser human beings, slaughters their OWN "people" because of their religion, support the worst and most evil mass murderer of the 20th century.....SOMEHOW they do not have to be worried about being categorized as lazy, hateful, sociopaths, and drunk pedophiles. How lucky. Yet, me and my non living in the projects-worked for mine-educated ass gets called stupid and lazy by bougie n* s and racists in the media non-stop....SOLELY because of my pigmentation and genetic makeup based on the actions of "lower class" black people....and that's okay. 

Reminds me of this.

"True equality is the equality to suck like the white man. That's really Martin Luther King's dream coming true, is guys sucking. I watch the Oscars, and these are the people that made the good movies. What about the people that made the bad movies? That's most of the industry. I want to be like that. Not that I want to be bad but I want the liscence to be bad."

4:30 onward.
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 6:51am
that was deep

chris should run for pres (im kidding, but he's enlightened enough)

and i always laugh at his dentist story

he says it at any given opp

Edited by afrokock - May 05 2014 at 5:21pm
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:30am
The guy is correct black people are pretty much an ignorant group that do not know the ways of the world. Peaceful protest was used as a political weapon to make the aggressors look like violent beasts that they are. Also, Zimmermann should have been touched by now on the real. But we are suppose to live like Jesus I mean if that's your religion and way that's cool but don't think the rest of us are suppose to. The true way for black Americans is to gain our own nation, we do not need this filth of a nation. We are better thanthis nation if we would just wake up.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:52am
you still a nig
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:01am
Sounds like he's mad at being tarred with the same brush as some low class people... He's mad at the wrong people though...

I bet you if white people didn't have such an issue with some of the behaviour he describes, he wouldnt either...

And why does it have to be "stankin" @sses and "ashy" d!cks?
Would it not have sufficed to say that they had these bodily parts exposed without such derogatory descriptions...

Does he feel using more colourful language is necessary to attract the attentions of black people?
This whole essay is extremely ignorant and more than anything, unhelpful...

Buzz me when there is a positive article about being black, I'm done reading all the negative bull$hit, brainwashing is a mother....
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:04am
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Sometimes I'm jealous of white people, they have the luxury of not being viewed as a monolith. If one of them shoots up a school, kills someone due to drunk driving, molest children, enslaves an entire group of people and have it written in law for years that they are lesser human beings, slaughters their OWN "people" because of their religion, support the worst and most evil mass murderer of the 20th century.....SOMEHOW they do not have to be worried about being categorized as lazy, hateful, sociopaths, and drunk pedophiles. How lucky. Yet, me and my non living in the projects-worked for mine-educated ass gets called stupid and lazy by bougie n* s and racists in the media non-stop....SOLELY because of my pigmentation and genetic makeup based on the actions of "lower class" black people....and that's okay. 

Phuck dat bish. 

He is part of the problem. What all has he done but give us the same Bill Cosby-esque rant we receive on a monthly basis? I live in Alabama, the way he dismisses peaceful protesting (ie: marching, praying etc) is deplorable. His ungrateful ignorant ass would not be able to even enjoy some of the luxuries he has had SOME "stupid black Americans" not risked their lives just 50 years ago..."marching" and "praying". 

I have a hard time taking someone serious, who actually believes it would have been "smart" for black people to throw their life away and face life in prison to kill a piece of sh*t like Zimmerman. THAT would have been stupid. 

I have a hard time taking someone serious who actually references social media in which 50% of the images posted are fake as some type of evidence that an entire race is stupid. Nevermind the fact that social media and inappropriate images can be found of men and women of all races and not black people exclusively....at all. 

Nevermind the fact that every minority and marginalized group has/had and does use "derogatory" verbiage towards each other within their own community.....including the black people who fought and died for his ass. 

I'm convinced this is some anal white college boy in disguise. 

Clap
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:05am
LOL@ all black women wear smelly weavesLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:27am
To the ignorant it's a nicca wake up call. To the educated this is extremely foolish because you are past this. But he is speaking to the specific target audience which is the lower grade and low frequency negro.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:30am
Smh. I hate how harsh Black people feel they have to be to each other in order to communicate a message.

This essay...It's like this guy has never heard of how yt violent and racist rule impacted Native Americans in the US.

*hums 'read a book mofo'*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:06am
He comments on how destructive Europeans have been and why it's foolish for us to rely on them and to be ignorant of the world.

It's because of how people are naturally negative and if your talking to a positive person it sounds aggressive. But to one who knows aggression all their lives it sounds something they can relate to. Yall need a day back in the hood and try your expressive language to capture them and see how they ignore you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic