Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are Americans Drinking the Wrong Milk?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:02am
yah not gonna read the articleUnhappy

just gonna do poll count on who drinks milk?
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:04am
I don't drink milk...but my new eating plan calls for it to be in my protein shakes but it specifically states almond.  

However you all make a great point about humans drinking the milk of another animal. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:07am
you should have bolded important parts tate… 
i tried twice.. i ended up hopping around 

that autism/schizo part was interesting.. as well as the morphine part. 
i may have to start drinking milk so i can get/feel high 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you should have bolded important parts tate… 
i tried twice.. i ended up hopping around 

that autism/schizo part was interesting.. as well as the morphine part. 
i may have to start drinking milk so i can get/feel high 

i stopped doing that because even when i did it was still too much for people to read the high-lit portions so i was basically wasting my time
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:32am
Nothing wrong with personal preference, but if we lived by the notion of other mammals not doing something therefore it it does not make sense for a human to do it, then a lot of other things would be a no-no.

Anyway, so based on this notion of another mamal's milk being a no-no, what about the products that are derived from this same milk, like cheese? Is cheese fit for human consumption? Is butter fit for human consumption?

Is pork fit for human consumption? Lol nah don't answer that it is a rhetorical question (and i know, not a byproduct of cow) and at the end of the day, people consume whatever they choose. Something a human can do that another creature cannot---choose, and be aware of making said choice.

We don't have to look to other mammals and do what they do nor don't do because we have the freedom of choice due to consciousness, where as they do not.

A2 (apparently) milk ain't never killed a matured human.

Edited by Derri - Mar 13 2014 at 11:49am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:34am
I love cow milk but I also quit drinking it a long time ago.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:38am
I weened myself off of cows milk a couple years ago.
I even cut out cheese. ( that was tough)

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:44am
I can't with milk, it disgusts me.
It's percentage of blood and mucus is sickening enough for me.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:03am
I just got off the phone with a rep at Organic Meadows which is the name of the local Canadian company/farm that breeds the cows of the milk I like to drink.

I asked her what kind of cows they have on the farm, and whether their milk and dairy products come from A1or A2 milk.
She said that because they are an organic farm, the majority of their cows are Jersey cows which produce mostly A2 milk, however they do have some Holstein cows (which produce A1 milk)

All of their milk from both cows are mixed together. A2 milk is not separately packaged from A1 milk.
Therefore, the milk I drink is both A1 and A2, with a higher percentage of A2.

Their milk is delicious and the difference is noticable, however this is another strike against me raising my family in this part of the world. Most of our foods are GMO, animals are crossbred, omega 3 is taken out of foods to increase the shelf life, aluminum canned foods are dangerous, the atmosphere doesn't have enough oxygen, water doesn't have enough oxygen to feed cells, breeding the perfect environment for cancer..the cons outweigh the pros. Food is lifeless these days.

It's milk, butter, cheese, yogurt, cream, sour cream, canned foods, corn, bananas, grapes, oranges, it's every damn thing.

If it's it's inorganic and if it's GMO then it's functioning to malnourish.

Edited by Derri - Mar 13 2014 at 11:09am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:06am
derri do you do grass fed meats? 
and wild caught fish? 

those have a lot of omegas that are removed with farmed fish and those pumped full of BS meats… 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic