BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are Americans Drinking the Wrong Milk?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:14am
had some the other night in my apple jacks. twas good.
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:14am
Yes i only eat wild sea food, and supposedly grass fed free range meat, and eggs with added omega 3.
i also supplement daily.

But these days i don't eat sea food unless it comes from my home country, because of the radioactive material in our oceans that travelled here from Japan. So no salmon for me (my fav).

And you're in Cali, so ya might want to lay off the sea food (saw you had salmon yesterday)

Edited by Derri - Mar 13 2014 at 11:18am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:18am
oh really? 

i dont really know much about that.. 
ill google. 

but basically cali waters (since its just across from japan?) have a lot of radioactive material..? a lot of the salmon comes from alaska i think which is still just as harmful..?

i love seafood Ouch
i dont wanna lay off… 

do you order seafood from your home country..? 
(i supplement too) 

Edited by coconess - Mar 13 2014 at 11:19am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:24am
The radioactive material arrived on the Canadian west coast from Japan in november, putting all of our sea food at risk. Our lobster, salmon, shrimp, eerything is now contaminated.

Fish in the sea food section of the supermarket is all rink grown/cultured, which means they are not eating the nutritious coral which comes from the coral reef in JAPAN!

This is also where the world's most nutritious coral calcium comes from, which is essential for us.

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:27am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:28am
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:30am
Although, the Canadian govt assures us that there is no need to panic.
The farmers in japan beg to differ.

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304665904576380794019253496?mobile=y

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3hyNWUzGlY8&autoplay=1

And yes, i'm purchasing fish shipped from South America and brought to Canada and sold in the 'West Indian grocery store'.

Edited by Derri - Mar 13 2014 at 11:41am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:37am
thanks for the links. about to read 
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:40am
The food industry is trying to decrease the general population by giving people dangerous food to eat! If you can DIY then do (small household gardens) local farms etc. because they are trying to kill us

notmilk.com
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Almond Milk FTW!

You wouldn't see a lion drinking the milk of another mammal, and as someone on top of the food chain, neither should I, lol. 

Same here Thumbs Up! There's simple recipes online that show you how to make your own.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>