Extensions Plus

Apsara Cambodian

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
DE_Diosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DE_Diosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apsara Cambodian
    Posted: Jul 07 2017 at 6:41pm
Has anyone tried Apsara Cambodian hair? I'm trying to decide if I'm going to purchase hair from them or Angkor Cambodian or neither. I've seen some mixed reviews for Angkor on here and YT but only one unboxing for Apsara.
Sponsored Links

rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2017 at 1:11pm
No one can even get in contact with them to even try to order some hair. I sent 3 emails over a year ago and no answer. 

As for Angkor, I stand by them. I ordered more from them ( I want to say 6 mo ago) and the hair looks amazing, just like the first time I ordered from them.
jsmn266 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsmn266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2017 at 5:08pm
I just ordered for Angkor and my hair is stiff and dry. Did you do anything special to it?
cutesabrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutesabrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2018 at 10:50am
Angkor is totally out of the question as the hair they sell is no longer anything like it was before. I have just last week ordered from apsara (first time), fingers crossed . I’m expecting the closure and 3 bundles on Monday so I will let you all know the outcome .
nOB0DYb33TT3R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nOB0DYb33TT3R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2018 at 8:03pm
I have 3 units from Angkor and love everyone.One has even been dyed a few times and still looks nice... I haven't ordered since Aug of last year though so if quality has slipped it's done so from Aug to now. Smh I hope that's not the case
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2018 at 10:14am
I love the straight hair from Angkor, the wavy/curly not so much.
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2018 at 8:46pm
The straight hair is the business. Rocking 26” now and I looooove it!
*SkolarStar* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SkolarStar* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2018 at 8:34am
I bought Angkor about 2 years ago and it still looks fabulous.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic