Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

April Lace Wigs/ Lace Wig Front

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LoyaltyIsEvrthng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoyaltyIsEvrthng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: April Lace Wigs/ Lace Wig Front
    Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 2:34pm
Hello Ladies, just registered today but I've been lurking here for quite a few years now on and off reading post (just letting you all know so you dont think I'm some sort of creep lol) ... Anyways, has anyone here ever purchased a full lace wig (or front lace) from April Lace Wigs (Lace Wig Front)? If so I would like to know your experiance with them, the quality of the unit when you received it and all that jazz. The website actually has reviews, youtube vids and an entire feedback section but I'd like to hear first hand from you ladies. I was looking at buying the Italian Yaki w/ a Silk Top. 
http://www.aprillacewigs.com/glueless-full-lace-wigs/134-italian-yaki-silk-top-bleached-knots-all-around-bw0080. -

http://www.aprillacewigs.com/glueless-full-lace-wigs/134-italian-yaki-silk-top-bleached-knots-all-around-bw0080.html
Sponsored Links

elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 10:18pm
I've ordered 2 units from them. Both course yaki, one with a silk top, the other without. I've had no problems and have had one unit for some time and it's still holding up. However, the density is around 100, which is fine with me. I prefer a lower density unit. I'm not a big hair gal. I did  add tracks to the 14 inch. the 16 inch was a bit fuller.  

They have the italian yaki on sale now. Customers have complained that it does not hold a curl. So beware before you buy their italian yaki.
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 2:06am
well one thing for sure. Don't get the coarse  yaki did not even last me 5 months. Wish I could post pic.  Its some where balled up looking like some  tumble weed.    Worst purchase I made in a while.  If you risk it def try a silky texture

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 6:07am
NVM
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by NailtechDC NailtechDC wrote:

well one thing for sure. Don't get the coarse  yaki did not even last me 5 months. Wish I could post pic.  Its some where balled up looking like some  tumble weed.    Worst purchase I made in a while.  If you risk it def try a silky texture

Hmmm… I ordered the coarse yaki twice without any problems. While washing my LW, I condition with the silicon conditioner which seems to preserve the unit longer. I have no problems with tangling.

Then again, you probably received a bad LW. It happens. For me, I guess I lucked out. Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply