BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Apple Cider Vinegar?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:32pm
I use it as a rinse on my hair..
I use a capful whenever I do my Sunday bath when I soak in my tub.
I use it on my face occasionally.

I tried to drink it once and I almost didn't make it..

I do love regular vinegar on my food though.. But that is not what you asked about.. Sorry.. SmileEmbarrassed
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:43pm
I only drink it when I am starting to have an acne break out. Clears my face up. Also, if I drink it regularly, my period is lighter and I don't have bad cramps.
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:43pm
Facial toner..curb appetite...blood pressure..when I am not dieting and eat carbs like rice or bread I drink because its supposed to lower the glycemic impact of meals..hair rinse..mix with my bentonite powder for masks . I took many baths with it after coming from jamaica to help with my heat rash and sun burn. I spray the darn dog with it in the summer time ..don't need any extra pets around. If she so happens to pee on my carpet I put it on the spot prior to steaming. Oh I put a little in her water as well.

For everyday drinking I just went ahead and purchased the tablets as it easier and less wear on the enamel of my teeth.

Edited by madame pink - Feb 05 2013 at 4:44pm
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:44pm
okay so i bought the ACV from cvs... which apparently is the crappy time lol hopefully trader joes will have the braggs version..  i bought it for weight.. 

but tell me more about clearing up skin.. do you put it directly on your face?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:51pm
For those who drink it are ya'll like mixing it in water or drinking it straight?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

okay so i bought the ACV from cvs... which apparently is the crappy time lol hopefully trader joes will have the braggs version..  i bought it for weight.. 

but tell me more about clearing up skin.. do you put it directly on your face?

You can make a toner for your face. And drink it if you can stand it.

Oh and save the one you brought from cvs. When you get the braggs kind mix it with that one making sure the mother gets in it and let it sit. By the time you finish the other one you will have that one to use.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 4:53pm
I use to do both since I like vinegar. Drink with a straw (if you can stand to) since it slowly breaks down the enamel on your teeth.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

do you drink it?

share some of your uses and benefits.

thanks
purp, you sure love your apple cider. you even inspired this apple cider thread from 2 years ago.

anyways, i only use it to flavor my bbq sauce tbh.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 5:07pm
-mixed with bentonite clay to make a mask for my face and hair
-mixed with water to spray my shower and toilet daily
-salad and other food (I love eating tomatoes soaked in vinegar with some seasoning)

sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 5:09pm
Braggs makes apple cider vinegar drinks...
I like the apple cinnamon one, yum.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style