Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Appetite Suppressants

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
FlattytoFatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlattytoFatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Appetite Suppressants
    Posted: May 10 2013 at 10:19am
So I was going through a number of topics and got confused. Which suppressant do you guys recommend? I've been seeing good thing about that 2 day diet lingzhi, super slim and phentermine. Can you guys help me with which one you think is the best and the link where you get it from? 
Sponsored Links

ShiznitNumber1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShiznitNumber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 10:49am
Originally posted by FlattytoFatty FlattytoFatty wrote:

So I was going through a number of topics and got confused. Which suppressant do you guys recommend? I've been seeing good thing about that 2 day diet lingzhi, super slim and phentermine. Can you guys help me with which one you think is the best and the link where you get it from? 

I was looking into Phentermine (i also found Phentramine - virtually the same name but one is prescription only) and found WAY too many side effects.

Worrying stuff like lack of sleep and headaches (i think, i looked into it a year ago).

I had taken Adios pills in the past and it made me ill. Turns out the ill feeling I was getting were side effects. NO WAY in Censored am I taking those pills ever again... And to find an appetite suppressant that doesnt have all those horrid side effects...

My advice, look into it real good. Make sure you are on that ish fo real. Last thing you want is insomnia, nausea and drowsiness.

If you are just wanting something to help you lose weight I PERSONALLY recommend green tea. If you were drinking minimum 3 servings a day (the more you drink the better - but dont over do it Wink) and you can maintain your weight if you have a generally unhealthy diet. I was able to eat some unhealthy food that week I drank the tea and did not gain a single lb.

Everyones body is diff but green tea will change your life! I have the pills and the tea... though i need to start taking the pills again.

Edited by ShiznitNumber1 - May 10 2013 at 10:50am
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 11:07am
phentermine
prescription 
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

phentermine
prescription 
Cosign This....

To avoid headaches you must drink lots of water and take the dose early in the day. 
ShiznitNumber1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShiznitNumber1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 2:53pm
I just came across a tablet that sounds promising. It is called Phentagen, does anyone know more about this or have used it?

Apparently it is better than the Phentamine pills.

I just found out I need to attend a family friend's wedding and I have really let myself go. I got my gym membership, my wii workouts (http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/you-got-a-wii-get-zumba-and-ea-active2_topic342800. - You got a Wii? GET ZUMBA and EA Active2). But I could use something extra to give me a boost.

Fat just doesn't shift easily for me Confused
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/you-got-a-wii-get-zumba-and-ea-active2_topic342800. -

Edited by ShiznitNumber1 - May 11 2013 at 2:54pm
FlattytoFatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlattytoFatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:14am
idk if others who looked at this topic has used it or heard of it but I haven't . I'm still a newbie to this all lol . sorryy .
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 12:42am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

phentermine
prescription 

Peachez607 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peachez607 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 7:35am
I was on Phentermine a few years ago and lost 60 lbs. But your still have to maintain a healthy lifestyle because once you stop taking the pills, your appetite comes right back. I gained all of my weight back

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic