Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
kami11213 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

I like Nexxus Emergencee for at home use, because IMO it is easier to handle than the hardcore Aphogee.  A hint if you decide to use Nexxus, do not go by the instruction you will not get good result.  Apply the Emergencee to your hair, and go under a dryer for 20-25 minutes.  Do not touch, rinse properly.  IMO, it is a good idea to clarify before doing a protein treatment.  You will see better result, and the product will be able to perform better. Remember to do a moisturizing treatment after a protein treatment.

Thanks Claudie... did you use Emergencee for breakage? if so did it stop it immediately?
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 8:59pm

You are welcome Kami.  Yes, I have used Emergencee not only on myself, but on clients also.  The Emergencee did stop breakage.

JMilz86 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 9:04pm
I may need to invest in emergencee...im glad claudie informed us not to follow the direct instructions! Hmmmm

Ladycc has me wanting crom emergencia (do u alternate form the bottle directions too)  and claudie has me wanting nexxus! Ahhhh the life of a PJ
Khaiya View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 9:49pm
A lot of people seem to find Aphogee good but hard to apply and really stinky (i agree with the stinky part 100%!!) To make applying it easier, just follow Ateya's method and put it in a spray bottle. I tried it and now i put everything (thats watery enough) in spray bottles! To me it ensures that every strand of hair is conditioned properly.

Edited by Khaiya - Nov 12 2008 at 9:50pm
Tangie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

I like Nexxus Emergencee for at home use, because IMO it is easier to handle than the hardcore Aphogee. A hint if you decide to use Nexxus, do not go by the instruction you will not get good result. Apply the Emergencee to your hair, and go under a dryer for 20-25 minutes. Do not touch, rinse properly. IMO, it is a good idea to clarify before doing a protein treatment. You will see better result, and the product will be able to perform better. Remember to do a moisturizing treatment after a protein treatment.

My co-worker said she applies it to her dry hair. Would you not recommend that?
ToHot4U View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 10:37pm
Question Claudie,

Do you put on a plastic cap on when sitting under the dryer with the Nexxus Emergencee?
ms_b_haven06 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 10:45pm
Quick question ladies that has used both....Does the Nexxus not get as hard as the Aphogee? What makes it easier to apply?
CCStar View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2008 at 12:23am
bump bump
kami11213 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2008 at 8:37am
Great questions, bumping...
LadyCC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2008 at 8:40am
Originally posted by JMilz86 JMilz86 wrote:

I may need to invest in emergencee...im glad claudie informed us not to follow the direct instructions! Hmmmm

Ladycc has me wanting crom emergencia (do u alternate form the bottle directions too)  and claudie has me wanting nexxus! Ahhhh the life of a PJ

Moons ago I was advised that Crom Emergencia was a Dominican version of Nexxus Emergencee.  I luv the stuff like I luv Dominican products.  It also has Panthenol Provitamin B5 and Vitamin E and it stops breakage and I can use it often.   I don't think you would go wrong with the Nexxus Emergencee.  I've read that its a great product.

Now Sebastian Penetraitt is the business but they have discontinued the version I have and its expensive.  They have a new packaging and I'm not sure if the product has changed any.  My stash is low so I use it now the wash AFTER my tex-lax.  It is most like the Nexxus Emergencee as I bought it to stop breakage from my highlights ..and it did just that!

Edited by LadyCC - Nov 13 2008 at 8:51am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic