It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
kami11213 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aphogee Vs. Nexxus Emergencee
    Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 8:04am
Which one do you prefer and why?

Do you clarify before the treatment? Do you think it's necessary for better results?

I need to do a hardcore protein treatment this wknd b/c of some breakage I've been noticing. I have Aphogee 2 step at home BUT I've been hearing a lot of good things about Emergencee so the product junkie in me is wondering if I should cough up the cash for Emergencee LOL
Sponsored Links

LadyCC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 8:24am
I luv Aphogee (no surprise) but I no longer use the Aphogee 2 Step Hard Core.  I have switched to Crom Emergencia (Nexxus Emergencee equivalent) and Sebastian Penetraitt.  Both of these products gave me the same results as the Aphogee 2 Step without the hard routine.  I just like the softness of it all and it sits better with my hair.

But I must say that the Aphogee 2 Step is a great product!

ETA:  I don't clarify based on deep conditioning.  Only if my hair needs it from using too many products with cones. 

Edited by LadyCC - Nov 12 2008 at 8:27am
kami11213 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 8:30am
Thanks LadyCC...
kami11213 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 10:42am
Bumping...
kami11213 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 1:49pm
No one else? Cry
HairOnomics2 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by kami11213 kami11213 wrote:

Which one do you prefer and why?

Do you clarify before the treatment? Do you think it's necessary for better results?

I need to do a hardcore protein treatment this wknd b/c of some breakage I've been noticing. I have Aphogee 2 step at home BUT I've been hearing a lot of good things about Emergencee so the product junkie in me is wondering if I should cough up the cash for Emergencee LOL

Aphogee 100%, I do not clarify before I do the treatment I dont think its necessary to but to each its own, what works out for one person may not work out for the other
Tangie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by HairOnomics2 HairOnomics2 wrote:

Which one do you prefer and why?Do you clarify before the treatment? Do you think it's necessary for better results?I need to do a hardcore protein treatment this wknd b/c of some breakage I've been noticing. I have Aphogee 2 step at home BUT I've been hearing a lot of good things about Emergencee so the product junkie in me is wondering if I should cough up the cash for Emergencee [IMG]smileys/smiley36.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />
Aphogee 100%, I do not clarify before I do the treatment I dont think its necessary to but to each its own, what works out for one person may not work out for the other

Have you actually tried the Nexxus? What were your results? I personally don't like the Aphogee so I'm very curious about how folks like Emergencee.
spiffysabrina View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 5:51pm
i use nexxus and i think it works never bought another kind but i have never tried aphogee
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 6:35pm
I like Nexxus Emergencee for at home use, because IMO it is easier to handle than the hardcore Aphogee.  A hint if you decide to use Nexxus, do not go by the instruction you will not get good result.  Apply the Emergencee to your hair, and go under a dryer for 20-25 minutes.  Do not touch, rinse properly.  IMO, it is a good idea to clarify before doing a protein treatment.  You will see better result, and the product will be able to perform better. Remember to do a moisturizing treatment after a protein treatment.
kami11213 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2008 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Tangie Tangie wrote:

Originally posted by HairOnomics2 HairOnomics2 wrote:

Which one do you prefer and why?Do you clarify before the treatment? Do you think it's necessary for better results?I need to do a hardcore protein treatment this wknd b/c of some breakage I've been noticing. I have Aphogee 2 step at home BUT I've been hearing a lot of good things about Emergencee so the product junkie in me is wondering if I should cough up the cash for Emergencee [IMG]smileys/smiley36.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />

Have you actually tried the Nexxus? What were your results? I personally don't like the Aphogee so I'm very curious about how folks like Emergencee.

Me too...
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic