Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

寛容なタイトリストAP2712アイアンレ

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Shienobu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shienobu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 寛容なタイトリストAP2712アイアンレ
    Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 3:28am
私はタイトリストAP2712アイアンセットauの非常に寛容と甘打つアイアンを見つける。 ゴルフ用品 私は、以前Hogansやpingを果たしてきた。これらは遠く離れてよりよい毎回同じ結果と長期でボールを打つことに役立つように設計されています。私のハンディキャップは8月12日から降りて上がると。二週間これらのアイアンを再生した後、それが10に行って、今週再び削除する必要があります。これらのクラブを購入すると、パフォーマンスに失望することはできませんし、ムが改善されます。

Edited by Shienobu - Dec 17 2012 at 3:29am
Sponsored Links

SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:33am
In this country we speak English you need to translate it for un not expect us to understand or translate it for you I imagine its a solicitation for buying your wigsErmm
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:52pm
hey sister hollywood (in the words of wendy wlliams) how you doing? good to see you on the boards

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:27am
Yes thank you for remembering I miss the board it doesn't seem like a lot of us ole timers are posting very much. I'm couldn't remember my log in in password went back and forth with board and they never could get it right wanted me to start all over and then one day I looked at my old email and noticed that when I asked to reset the password it was right there so now I am back. I had another back surgery getting ready for another cruise and of course looking for wigs wigs and more wig how you doin ?Wink
shortnsweet08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote shortnsweet08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by SistaHollywood SistaHollywood wrote:

In this country we speak English you need to translate it for un not expect us to understand or translate it for you I imagine its a solicitation for buying your wigsErmm

In this country we speak English? I'm sorry, but that sounds like something a republican would say...
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:00am
please translate,we'd love to know what you're attempting to shareSmile
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:43am
I use my google translator...that what he/she wrote:
I find hitting irons very forgiving and sweet Titleist Iron Set AP2712 au. I golf equipment has played a previous Hogans and ping. These are designed to help you hit the ball in the long term with the same results every time far better. Up and my handicap down from August 12. After these two weeks to play Iron, it needs to go to 10, removed again this week. When you purchase these clubs, you will not be disappointed in the performance, the system can be improved. Edited by Shienobu - Dec 17 2012 at 3:29 am

Originally posted by Shienobu Shienobu wrote:

私はタイトリストAP2712アイアンセットauの非常に寛容と甘打つアイアンを見つける。 ゴルフ用品 私は、以前Hogansやpingを果たしてきた。これらは遠く離れてよりよい毎回同じ結果と長期でボールを打つことに役立つように設計されています。私のハンディキャップは8月12日から降りて上がると。二週間これらのアイアンを再生した後、それが10に行って、今週再び削除する必要があります。これらのクラブを購入すると、パフォーマンスに失望することはできませんし、ムが改善されます。

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:07am
Originally posted by shortnsweet08 shortnsweet08 wrote:

Originally posted by SistaHollywood SistaHollywood wrote:

In this country we speak English? I'm sorry, but that sounds like something a republican would say...

Im not political at all and its true other languages are spoken but to most or maybe  a lot of the ladies on this board they dont speak any ot the Oriental languages so I was asking it be translated into a language most of the ladies who would be reading could understand and we could know what was being said or why post IMOErmm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:10am
Originally posted by natalie2u natalie2u wrote:

please translate,we'd love to know what you're attempting to shareSmile
Next time I will try to be more diplomatic and gracious as this lady is as I was not trying to insult anyoneBig smile
gloryx7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloryx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

I use my google translator...that what he/she wrote:
I find hitting irons very forgiving and sweet Titleist Iron Set AP2712 au. I golf equipment has played a previous Hogans and ping. These are designed to help you hit the ball in the long term with the same results every time far better. Up and my handicap down from August 12. After these two weeks to play Iron, it needs to go to 10, removed again this week. When you purchase these clubs, you will not be disappointed in the performance, the system can be improved. Edited by Shienobu - Dec 17 2012 at 3:29 am

Originally posted by Shienobu Shienobu wrote:

This is to funny....Thanks Nadiesca   LOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style