Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Anything weird about u? Share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I love the smell of fresh paint
Sometimes I have the urge to eat chalk
I  can read spirits
I don't drink alcohol
I feel handicapped when I try to eat with plastic utensils
I talk to my cat as if she's a person
Walking barefoot on grass freaks me out

LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed When Im on the phone talking to him people think he's a person....
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:45pm
I thank everyone's posts in my threads.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:48pm
you got manners
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:50pm
Too many to list...but I rinse utensils, cups, plates etc with very hot water before using them and I have to use sanitizer or something to clean utensils at restaurants before I use them, no just wiping it off will not do. Lol
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:55pm
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:56pm
I LOVE the smell of black Sharpie markersHeart. Not just any marker but black Sharpie markers.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:12pm
ooo ooo, my favorite way to sleep is at the opposite end of the bed. its more comfortable then sleping at th head

i cant sleep with less than 3 pillows, the more the better

i dont eat mayo on sandwiches but i like it in salads that require some sort of meat

if im going to mcdonalds i have to order fries, no matter what, but never just fries.

i can miss someone terribly but i wont pick up a phone to call or text first. they must call or text me first. and i have to be in the mood to talk

i cant eat ketchup on hot dogs

when making ramen, i have to boil the sauc in the noodles while its still on the heat...i cant put the packet in after the bowl

i cant eat cheeze its without drinking some type of liquid with it, preferably something sweet. more preferably cranberry juice.

i hate unpacking from trips. i generally unpack a suitcase at least a month after returning from said trip, and even then i probably took out what i needed piece by piece up until i removed the last contents.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Too many to admit...

I can't watch people embarrass themselves on TV.  I when I see it coming, i change the channel.
If there are people in the room, I close my eyes and cover my ears.

me tooo!!

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:12pm
Too many to admit...

I can't watch people embarrass themselves on TV.  I when I see it coming, i change the channel.
If there are people in the room, I close my eyes and cover my ears.

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:13pm
-When napping/sleeping (and fully clothed) no matter how hot I am, I have to have at least my butt covered by a sheet or blanket

-I hate hot showers

- I hate people standing above me, and close behind me. It makes me really anxious. I will stop dead in my tracks at the grocery store so they will go around me..and I want to beat the sh*t out of them

-I've never seen Harry Potter, LOTR, or Star Wars

-I don't use sponges and need a freshly bleached wash cloth for each shower

-I'm messy and unorganized, but afraid of germs

-I don't walk barefoot anywhere

-I don't like warm or hot desserts
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training