Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Sensitive Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Anyone use SebaMed?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone use SebaMed?
    Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:00pm
So just came back from CVS. They were having a BOGO on SebaMed, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE now till 11/24/2012!  I've been reading up on it since I'm now hearing more buzz that it works for Eczema. Can anyone testify to this? I'll be trying it out for the first time so I'm hoping the BOGO was one of a few good things with this product. 
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:55pm
So it's just a few days in. I used the body wash yesterday and the lotion yesterday and the day before. My bumps and rough skin are depressed! I went out and bought 3 bottles of lotion and the 3 soap bar value pack at CVS.  Though the soap bars weren't marked as part of the BOGO the price checker concluded they were so I had to pick them up too! The soap bars smell like Irish Spring so be warned and they are tinier than the usually soap bar. :/ I'll try them out tomorrow. But the lotion is a must! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:58am
Update: I need and love a good lather. The soap bars lather a little more than the body wash but it's still unsatisfactory in that department. I ordered a huge helping of goat milk glycerin soap from a supplier and I'm using that to get the feeling of being clean--plus it's vegetable based and not so hard on my skin. I then follow with the SebeMed soaps.

I must say I'm dedicated to the lotion! It's working like steroid creams I use for my eczema! My eczema is depressed and scarring is fading.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:11pm
Oh for anyone with extreme eczema like me, so extreme you need a steroid cream, the Sebamed lotion, face cream, soap bars, and body wash are BOGO FREE till 11/24! The lotion is working like my steroid cream! It's blowing me away! Costco is offering the lotion in a 2 pack with two 1 liter=33.8 ounces bottles (together 67.6 ounces) for $69.99. With the CVS sale I've only spent $51.96 before tax and now have 2.79 liters=94.5 ounces worth of the lotion!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply