Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone tried lida daidaihua??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
ValarieLove243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValarieLove243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone tried lida daidaihua??
    Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 12:51pm
Has anyone tried this pill? Im searching for reviews but havent found a
Lot. Im considering this, Xenical or Clen #desperate. Thanx
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 6:53pm
Yes. I used it a few years ago with good results. Lost
Lost 30 lbs with it. It suppressed my appetite and have me tons.Of energy . But makes you really thirsty. I qctually just purchased 5 boxes from ioffer.com. my mom and I are going to stay taking them on Monday. My cuz baby shower this weekend and I want to enjoy it.     
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 6:55pm
I lost the lbs in 3 month but I also included exercise. I am an Easter by nature so I needed something top help take the ed
Edge off.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValarieLove243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 9:49am
30lbs is great! Congrats! Im trying to
Lose just about the same. I think im going to try it and do some walking and jogging! Did you buy the russian version?
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:13pm
I am not familiar with the Russian version so honestly I am unable to speak on them.  I originally bought them at a market when I was stationed in Japan.  The ones from ioffer.com came from a seller in Hong Kong. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:14pm
I tried Xenical years ago and what I remember was that they gave me gas, my stomach felt bloated and had that "bubbly" sound constantly, and I shat greasy stuff (TMI) but is the truth.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValarieLove243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:57pm
Oh yes ive seen reviews online about it causing that lol! Did u lose sny on it though?
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2016 at 11:33am
I have a friend that lost over 20 pounds in two months a few years back using this.
Paradeyez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paradeyez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2016 at 8:35am
don't bother with xenical, i tried it years ago and i had the same side effects mentioned by queenbee. i personally did not lose significant weight. it could help you maintain your weight though. but in my opinion having a greasy diarrhoea everyday isn't worth it
you can always try those chinese tea with senna if you need some bowel movements. i really like those personally
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Paradeyez Paradeyez wrote:

don't bother with xenical, i tried it years ago and i had the same side effects mentioned by queenbee. i personally did not lose significant weight. it could help you maintain your weight though. but in my opinion having a greasy diarrhoea everyday isn't worth it
you can always try those chinese tea with senna if you need some bowel movements. i really like those personally

Do you have to stay home when you drink those teas?
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic