Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

anyone still baggie?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Certified*Baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Certified*Baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:00am
I do and luv it!!
Sponsored Links

TalkTru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TalkTru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 3:12pm
Yep, still baggie, at least 3x per week - no matter what hair style I have.  
I'm currently in crochet braids, and I still baggie!
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 3:06am
I still baggie too! It has been 7 straight years as of February!
I did my big chop in May 2011 and it has made keeping my hair soft and ends healthy a breeze!! I have not cut or trimmed since May 15, 2011 and thanks to baggying every night, year round my ends are still in excellent condition! Baggying is GREAT for uninterrupted growth if you start off with healthy ends.

Edited by mcelweewife - Apr 20 2013 at 3:21am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 6:00am
McWifey, your hair retention is crazy Clap and you got me rethinking the whole henna treatment thing.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 9:18am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

McWifey, your hair retention is crazy Clap and you got me rethinking the whole henna treatment thing.

Aww thank you! If I could skip the henna I would, but it does such a great job of covering my grays!!
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Aww thank you! If I could skip the henna I would, but it does such a great job of covering my grays!!

Damn, where have you been?

Hey, everybody, this chick here knows her SH&*&T!! She's one of the "old heads" on the forum.. good to see you again Miss McWifey..welcome back.  hope u stick around?

MissAnnaMC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAnnaMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 3:46pm
I've only recently incorporated it into my reggie and I do it 3x a week
if you guys do a full head baggie do you wash it out the next day? or...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

Damn, where have you been?

Hey, everybody, this chick here knows her SH&*&T!! She's one of the "old heads" on the forum.. good to see you again Miss McWifey..welcome back.  hope u stick around?

LOL! I remember you!Heart--I have read recent posts of yours and it sounds like you are on
the right track ! I am so happy for you!!
 Believe it or not I post all the time but 99.5% of the time it's in the talk,talk, talk section. I recently did a play-by-play labor thread when I had my son, lol. I don't post as much as I used to in general (the baby takes up a lot of my free time) but I am still here lurking most days.
As far as hair care knowledge I can't take any credit. 99.999% of what I learned was from reading Cathy Howse's book and the rest was from this forum!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by MissAnnaMC MissAnnaMC wrote:

I've only recently incorporated it into my reggie and I do it 3x a week
if you guys do a full head baggie do you wash it out the next day? or...

I did the whole head baggy after my big chop, up until it was long enough to section;

I always have baggied with my moisturizer so there was never a need to rinse my hair.
fadedjeans15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadedjeans15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 8:53pm
I am doing it right now LOL I'm in tree braids and put some MTG , Cayenne Pepper and Castor oil on my scalp. I am desperate for hair growth as you can see. I had a major set back in January where I lost about 2 in of hair where I needed it the most.CryCryCryI want to continue to baggie with this mixture for a few months and see where it takes me. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic