FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

anyone raised a puppy before?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:07pm
There's a ten ear old pair of brother I'm looking at and a 3 3 year old
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

LOL What?  Random dogs from the pound?
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:10pm
@foxy

i had a lil bed for her on my floor in my room but she still wanted me
and i mean i had a dog before, i know i can take care of one but a puppy, never
so it was just rough

taking care of my baby brother since forever, and he's easier lol

not sure of the breed im getting (if i do)
but my last one was chihuahua mixed with something, she was little but crazy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

my pups were about 4 weeks i think.. i know they were younger than they're supposed to be. You're typically not supposed to take them from their mother for 8 weeks i think. i had to feed them from a bottle. 

they did whine all night.. but they slept with each other so they were ok. 
one thing i hated was that they would like lay in 69 position and suck each others wee wee's... they were really too young. 

how u deal with the whining
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:17pm
Maybe u should bypass getting a young puppy. The whining is going to happen. They are babies thats what they do.... You have to comfort it as such, some more than others.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

LOL What?  Random dogs from the pound?

They not at a pound, they are in foster care right now..and don't you adopt from a shelter? Where else am I supposed to be going
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:19pm
When puppies are together you get less whining because they have each other.  Chi are kinda crazy...I have one purebred CHI now in my life...but I never had puppy issues because I never just had one pup at any given time and if so my kids took turns sleeping with the pup until the pup found it's on space in the house which in my experience takes about a week to two weeks for a routine.  I generally purchased puppies in pairs.  The kennel may be your solution or a much older dog.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:22pm

When puppies are together you get less whining because they have each other.  Chi are kinda crazy...I have one purebred CHI now in my life...but I never had puppy issues because I never just had one pup at any given time and if so my kids took turns sleeping with the pup until the pup found it's on space in the house which in my experience takes about a week to two weeks for a routine.  I generally purchased puppies in pairs.  The kennel may be your solution or a much older dog.

but i dont want an older dog lol
and i can get it a kennel i guess

i can sleep with her i'm scared ill crush her or something or she'd pee on me, thats why i was so cautious

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:23pm
btw, did u ever have to leave the puppy alone or something
how do u watch them 24/7

i start school in jan and ima have to leave in the morning

ah everything just not panning out right Cry
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 6:25pm

Housebreaking is pretty easy.  When you feed the pup take him outside within a few minutes afterwards to use it.  Do not let him back in the house until he does his business and when he does...praise the hell out of the pup and go back in the house.  DO NOT HAVE FOOD OR WATER available all day at random because then you will have sh*t and piss at random.  Only feed the dog when you know you have the time to take him outside to do his business it should be scheduled feeding and taking him out.  If you can't dedicate the time do not get a puppy.
aww sh*t there goes my chances of gettign that pup i wanted
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>