Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone lonely friendless in a relationship?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Empressdivine79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Empressdivine79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 6:53pm
Is this thread still active? I'm also friendless and lonely married mom of 2 :(
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 7:10pm
@empress, you have 2 kids, you should be able to make plenty of friends, by taking your kids to parks, school, classes, etc, you'll meet lots of moms who love to chat about their kids, their life, etcSmile

AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Damn, Denzel is looking fine there.

YES he is! I was stuck at that gif for a few minutesLOL
Empressdivine79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Empressdivine79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 8:02pm
Thanks sexyandfamous, I guess I just need to get over my shyness ;)
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 12:10pm
That's one of the reasons I come here...I have NO homegurls... and the friends I did try to make didn't turn out good...im shy too lol. And I stay in Florida but most of the women over here on this hood rat thing..and just because im trying to better myself they call me a white girl(wtf)..

My daughter's daycare has cool down to earth moms too that i
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 12:13pm
++is a good place to start..

My phone likes to hit send on its own.. my bad..

Parks, museums, libraries, I try to avoid the clubbers..but plenty of decent homegurls around..

Tough looking tho cuz some of them be thinking u on some homo crap..
jahglory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jahglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:53pm
I feel the same way but i think its because I always allow myself to get in relationships with men who want to change me. I only have a hand full of friends and honestly they aren't true friends because they show no real loyalty and they aren't really on the same page as me. butttt i keep them around because its so hard to meet new people I'm 25 and at my age everyone has already had friends for years and look at you funny when you say hey lets hang out or go to lunch some time.  LOL i just want a shopping buddy .
DaSweetestChocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaSweetestChocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 2:53am
Shopping and traveling buddy! I feel like I miss out on so many fun events because I have no one to go with. I just need to get away with the girls every now and then
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:19am
You should learn self-reliance and just take yourself out. You need to be strong if you want to experience life and don't depend on other folks so much. They often have their own issues which are holding them back.

I'm in the habit of traveling around the world, Tibet, China, Peru - you name it, about 48 countries so far mostly on my own and have had a ball. I always meet new people and enjoy myself.

I will travel with an organized group for safety and for logistics sake (I am not crazy!) but once I get there ... I go off and do my own thing. Other folks can join me if they want ... but I'M GOING honey. :)

Movies, dinner, theatre, dancing you name it ... I am just as likely to take myself .. as I am to go with someone else. It's easy and fun and people tend to be more open to strike up a conversation when you are on your own.

Why? Because I learned a long time ago that sometimes if you wait around for a friend or a boyfriend to go with you to do something .. often you end up ... not going all. :(

I don't wait on folks any more. Those days are over.

So now when I plan something, sometimes I tell friends etc and if they want to join me they can but If they can't join me that's fine too. I just go anyway because I had already decided I was GONNA GO. :)

(Sometimes I don't anyone - not even my bf cause he's gonna want to discuss the 'cost' of it and I'm done talking about this or that being 'expensive'.)

IMO people just have too many darn excuses NOT to enjoy life. Too many 'stick in the muds' out there! hee hee!

Go!

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 09 2014 at 5:30am
DaSweetestChocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaSweetestChocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 9:14am
You're right I should start enjoying my life...I'll be 25 next month no kids and I have never really lived life.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic