Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Anyone here heard of Lipstickalley.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MomeRath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MomeRath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 3:12pm
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 2:00am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

I haven't been over there in years.  It started with me taking a break (was on it way too much and was too involved) and I haven't been back.  Honestly I never understood why someone would go on another board to complain about another boards.  And the things you complain about could also be applied to BHM at first blush.  As for the people in there, honestly I don't see much difference between boards that are frequented by women and young girls.  There is bound to me some backbiting and what not.  Plus what I noticed is that there is a lot of groupthink that forms among members no matter what the purpose of the board.  If you don't follow in lockstep, you are an outcast and to be treated with distrust.  And that is being kind.  I even see it here on this board.  Personally I wouldn't take it too personally and just treat it as an entertainment and nothing more.  Now for me not logging back in, I did that because I wanted to focus more on my personal life.  With BHM I can do that since it is somewhat dull here plus I am more interested in learning haircare, skincare, etc.  The superficial stuff.

so true..so true   esp pertaining to here on BHM..
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 7:02pm
All forums/message boards are pretty much the same. Lipstick Alley is bitchy but so is BHM. In fact, I have been spending more time over there lately because their makeup and job/career/money section is more active. The internet sucks. I don't even like youtube anymore. I can't watch a damn cat video without the comment section being full of racist crap Dead
Abstract Poetic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abstract Poetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 8:29pm
I used to post there. I just logged off and never logged back in. 
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

All forums/message boards are pretty much the same. Lipstick Alley is bitchy but so is BHM. In fact, I have been spending more time over there lately because their makeup and job/career/money section is more active. The internet sucks. I don't even like youtube anymore. I can't watch a damn cat video without the comment section being full of racist crap Dead
LOL lol!!!  Idk if you meant that to be funny, but I cracked upLOLLOL
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 9:49pm
I have been there about five times. LSA always pop up if I google anyone who is famous or someone affiliated to a famous person. 
I took a look at LSA now after seeing this thread, and found that they have a lot of activity in all sections, unlike BHM. And they allow you to make anonymous threads, which is good because people can tell their dirty secrets without someone digging the receipts later.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 12:15pm
I registered over there a couple months ago but have not been able to log in.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic