Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Anyone here heard of Lipstickalley.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
myscenemadison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote myscenemadison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone here heard of Lipstickalley.com
    Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 1:45pm
That site needs to be shut down. It's so full of miserable, jealous, insecure and delusional women. They set women back 500 years!

If you are pretty, intelligent and have an independent way of thinking, so many of them lash out at you. There was one girl on there who was very pretty and they just hound her and when some bad news got out about her, they stalked her online and exposed her in such a cruel manner.

I know some of the posters there are white women and other non-Black women, but most of them are Black. It's sad how so many Black women on there have such affected self-esteem (even though it is like this in real life).

Plus they are crazy stans. If you don't worship Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Rihanna or Chris Brown they will will stalk you and bully you.

Plus they have so much self-hatred. They bash Black men and put white men on a pedestal. They seek validation from White men and admire wm/bw relationships because they feel their self worth is measured by whether you can get you a white man or not.

They are ridiculous. I left that site because it was so horrible. They are hateful, bitter, miserable women.
Sponsored Links

myscenemadison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myscenemadison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 2:07pm
Oops forgot to post the link: http://www.lipstickalley.com/
cutiepiek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutiepiek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2012 at 7:30pm
hey guys, i am new to this forum , i want to put on weight and i heard the gingseng kianpi helps with that, the thing is i have not tried any other wiehgt products before because i never knew there was such a thing! lol .. i was wondering if anyone could help me ..

i work and move around alot, and i work from 5 pm and get home at 12 am , so does that mean i will not gain any weight ?

and also i heard taking maca will help you achieve  the figure u want ..
is that true ?

thank you in advance guys ..
my measurements are

32b bust
27/25 waist 
36 hips .. 
does anyone know what shape i am, i feel like a cardboard.
thanks alot guys !!
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2012 at 5:35pm
I've been there. I still enjoy it, but I'm liking it a lot less than I used to. Now that more people have found out about it, it's being plagued by trolls. I think a lot of those posters are not even black because many of the female posters hate on black females extra hard and cry "you're a hater" anytime someone says something wrong about an exotical. I think they invented that term actually lol. They are good for a laugh though
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2012 at 2:37pm
I haven't been over there in years.  It started with me taking a break (was on it way too much and was too involved) and I haven't been back.  Honestly I never understood why someone would go on another board to complain about another boards.  And the things you complain about could also be applied to BHM at first blush.  As for the people in there, honestly I don't see much difference between boards that are frequented by women and young girls.  There is bound to me some backbiting and what not.  Plus what I noticed is that there is a lot of groupthink that forms among members no matter what the purpose of the board.  If you don't follow in lockstep, you are an outcast and to be treated with distrust.  And that is being kind.  I even see it here on this board.  Personally I wouldn't take it too personally and just treat it as an entertainment and nothing more.  Now for me not logging back in, I did that because I wanted to focus more on my personal life.  With BHM I can do that since it is somewhat dull here plus I am more interested in learning haircare, skincare, etc.  The superficial stuff.
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 5:36am
I still like the board and haven't noticed some of that. I do notice it is different there. A much different crowd. I just read the gossip mostly and ignore the rest. I'm the type of person, where for some reason, my brain tells me I have to read every post, so I don't miss anything, but it gets to be a headache when they bicker for pages about the dumbest stuff.

I have noticed crazy stans, hopefully most of them are teenagers because other than that the obsession is weird. I wish they would make the boars more exclusive and ban trolls and crazy stans. I just want my tea cup to flow-ith over with the best of the best tea.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2012 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by myscenemadison myscenemadison wrote:

That site needs to be shut down. It's so full of miserable, jealous, insecure and delusional women. They set women back 500 years!

If you are pretty, intelligent and have an independent way of thinking, so many of them lash out at you. There was one girl on there who was very pretty and they just hound her and when some bad news got out about her, they stalked her online and exposed her in such a cruel manner.

I know some of the posters there are white women and other non-Black women, but most of them are Black. It's sad how so many Black women on there have such affected self-esteem (even though it is like this in real life).

Plus they are crazy stans. If you don't worship Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Rihanna or Chris Brown they will will stalk you and bully you.

Plus they have so much self-hatred. They bash Black men and put white men on a pedestal. They seek validation from White men and admire wm/bw relationships because they feel their self worth is measured by whether you can get you a white man or not.

They are ridiculous. I left that site because it was so horrible. They are hateful, bitter, miserable women.
so in other words, they are just like bhmLOL
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2012 at 12:53am
Quote I haven't been over there in years.

This, and I'm  not interested in returning.

I'll stick with BHM & LHCF and take my breaks as needed.

theshlaay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote theshlaay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:40am
Lipstick Alley is really not that bad of a site.. but I see that you had a bad experience. 

Personally, I am none of those things you described lol.. not miserable, jealous, insecure or delusional....

I am happy, very secure,  not at all jealous of anyone lol, and I love life. I feel like I can't be the only user on LSA with that outlook on life. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience, but is it  necessary to slander the whole site for everyone else? Hmmm...  I guess if you just needed to vent though.. 

Anyways, the thing with LSA is not to take it too seriously. For the most part it's an hilarious site. I say let other women (or men) formulate their own opinion.

Anyways, just my thoughts on it. 

Peace and Love

Take Care.
theshlaay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theshlaay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:47am
I will say though that at times the energy there can be a bit negative and bully-like... the key is to stay removed from it. Don't take an online site too personally I guess. But I do understand what you're saying I just think it's how you choose to look at it and what you choose to see in it. But if it wasn't for you that makes sense... it can be negative at times. It's good to take a step back from the internet all together sometimes!
:)

Namaste
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style