BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Anyone here an only child?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by CherryCola CherryCola wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by CherryCola CherryCola wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

OP seems hell bent on making everyone believe only children is the way to go. Why don't you just take on board people's opinions instead of trying to debunk all the ones you have not experienced....
gurrrllll. me and you are here, I was reading page 4 like wth is going on here ConfusedLOL

I was pointing out that not all siblings are close because a poster stated "There's nothing like a sibling bond."  Did you not see the comment?  Why does pointing out that no situation is perfect bother you?
You have made your point at least 5 times on every page. Just chill a lil bit Confused

I had to.  Different posters seem to feel that an only child is bad, but having siblings is a hallmark card.  Similar to a marriage, everything won't always be sunshine and roses.  It could go either way.  I just wanted to be honest about that.

And as far as me chillling, the same could go for you......just chill.  Nothing to get uptight about.  Don't let it bother you.  It's just a discussion.   Wink

where are these posts?
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:48pm
... Wait for it, because JamCay, trust- she's acomin' and she'sagonna be quotin'!!
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Hmmm, this was clearly a siblings ain't sh*t thread. Confused
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:13pm
........she does realize that the people mentioning things like lonliness are the ones without siblings, right?Confused Cherry, why cant people have their own experiences?
haircaresista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haircaresista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 3:25am
No I have two younger brothers.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:29am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

I enjoy my only child life. I can admit that I'm spoiled (first grand child too) and expect to get my way at times. In my favor, I'm VERY generous and thoughtful. I really care about people.

However, I have wondered about feeling lonely when my mom isn't here anymore. We're so close and I know I'd miss her SO much…

me too.  I'm a spoiled granchild in the sense that my gramma raised me for the most part.  I hate to share...and I especially hated to share my gramma.

I have thought about when my mom passes...she's been calling me up lately tellin' me she's puttin' me on various paperworks and deeds n'sh*t and i'm just like..."but what about your Fiance" and she's just looks at me over the top of her glasses thru the phone like..."yeah so you're my beneficiary..."  *shrugs* I am close to my eldest cousin tho and I know she'd help me thru.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:31am
having gotten to page 4.   Cherry?...what it is really gwan on here?
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:52am
I know right?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 7:20am
OP is demonstrating that being an only child has its negatives. *note to self *

Edited by EPITOME - Jan 30 2013 at 7:20am
CherryCola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryCola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Hmmm, this was clearly a siblings ain't sh*t thread. Confused

No.  It was an who's an only child thread.  But some commented on being an only child as being lonely without siblings, so I pointed out that siblings aren't always wonderful.  I never said that siblings ain't  sh*t, but do you think I should pretend that being an only child is always awful and that having siblings is always wonderful?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>