BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Anyone here an only child?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aziza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aziza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:52pm
I'm my mother's only child. I have 5 half-sisters and 1 half brother but I was raised as one.
I wish I had more siblings (mother's side), sometimes I feel lonely.
Sponsored Links

CherryCola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryCola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by aziza aziza wrote:

I'm my mother's only child. I have 5 half-sisters and 1 half brother but I was raised as one.

But if siblings cure loneliness, why do so many people with siblings complain about loneliness?
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:19pm
Sleepy

what is wrong with you, op?

do you feel superior because you're an only child?  you've not experienced some of the extreme loneliness that some of the ladies have - neither have i, great - but all the links in the world won't change their experience.

all the questions and links trying to dispute will not change what THEY feel being an only child is.  and you were RUDE in the face of qualified's obvious pain about being alone since the death of her parents.

you're doing the shyt that stereotypes us as unlikeable people.  have some EMPATHY - you like to research, so if you don't know what it is, use google.

Edited by dreamz - Jan 28 2013 at 10:28pm
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by CherryCola CherryCola wrote:

But if siblings cure loneliness, why do so many people with siblings complain about loneliness?

Hmmm..I'm sensing a pattern here. Tell us how you reeeaally feel Cherry???

Anyway, It's just me and my brother. We love each other, but I don't visit him and he doesn't viit me. He's probably only been to my house maybe 3 or 4 times in the past 5 years. He's always at my moms house though. Sometimes it feels like I'm an only child and I use to ask my mom when I was little if she would adopt me a sister. I sort of felt lonely even as a child, because my brother is 5 years older than me and was always out with his friends.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:26pm

Any other only children on this board?Smile 

i wish.Sleepy
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:29pm
only child checking in.
CherryCola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryCola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

Hmmm..I'm sensing a pattern here. Tell us how you reeeaally feel Cherry???

lol, sorry.  I just don't get why negative things seem to be associated with being an only child......like loneliness, for example.  I'm an only child but I was never lonely.  However, I know quite a few people who have siblings, yet do complain about being lonely (even if they have siblings close in age).
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Me!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:57pm
chile please, i have 6 older siblings and i feel lonely as hail sometimes, but thats probably due to the large age gap between them and i. and i was the only child not born in a "pair" Unhappy
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:32am
here here! I grew up alone. my father has other children but I am my mother's only child
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 18>