Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone have tips on losing lower stomach??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2013 at 10:31pm
I was watching yesterday this DVD I got for free for 21 days (Women's health 15-minute belly, butt & thighs workout) and she taught one exercise to eliminate fat in the area 3 inches below belly button.
It's pretty much the exercise below, the plank, but you lift your butt up and repeat 10x.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/basic-workout-plank?workout=13841
Sponsored Links

TheNameIzAja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNameIzAja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 8:48pm
i have the same prob! i run everyday for 45 mins in the morning and then 30 in the the evening ...currently not working right now so i have more than enough time! but just 45 mins evryday should be good...i like to wear high waisted pants and have the heat on while i run because i sweat alot on my stomach when doing that. but i just found out about a waist band ....got it online for 5 dollars from walmart ...their were alot of reviews on it and people really says it works! u wear it while you work out and they say u can wear it whenever u want....havent gotten mines yet but like i said alotta good reviews about it. it makes ur stomach sweat alot and is suppose to get off excess weaight in stomach and water weight ...  
TheNameIzAja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNameIzAja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 8:51pm
oh! and i do hip hop abs( absculpt) and turbo jam 20 minute workout:)
thatChicDrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thatChicDrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 10:49am
Water,  waist  neoprene wrap, increase veggies, drink plain ol green tea in the am and do alot  cardio with an emphasis on abs, do a lot of different ab exercises ( planks, reverse crunches, regular crunches) Youtube is amazing for this. hope it helps.. its helping me! 
miss_kia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_kia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by MsAlaneous MsAlaneous wrote:

My belly is my biggest issue but the worst part is that most of my stomach fat is in the lower area (below the belly button ). Anyone else have this issue and/or have any tips to help with this area?
ever heard of the herbal bodywraps?? PM for more info

also you can research it on youtube
honeydrips75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeydrips75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 3:55pm
Lol, those body wraps are so overrated on youtube, anyway try the CLEOPATRA FIRMING CREAM its much cheaper and you will see gret results.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123