FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Anyone happy with AliExpress? Positive Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2015 at 6:49am
Thank you so much and You're welcome.
Sponsored Links

rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2015 at 9:09pm
I've been researching aliexpress hair for a minute now, and I thought I was sure but now I'm even more unsure. I thought about buying from rosa hair but read some reviews where it seems like they hassle you for a good review even if the hair is bad. I thought about QWB but same thing with rosa. Now my heart is set on peerless virgin hair, just waiting a couple more months for reviews

Anyone heard of them?  http://www.aliexpress.com/store/230607 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/230607
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2015 at 1:47pm
Just a quick update that my hair is holding up quite well. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a supplier for some of these IG hair boutiques and pop up shops. The hair doesn't shed or tangle. The weather in my state has been up and down, rainy, humid, windy and this hair has hung in there beautifully. I just placed an order today for another three bundles so I can make a side part wig. Plus this will let me see if they are a consistent company. Again, I am very happy with this hair!

Hair: King Hair (Aliexpress)
Body wave

Again, pls excuse my lack of pics, the system here is so funny sometimes about uploading pics, smh. 
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2015 at 6:18am
I find that straight or slight wavy hair from many of the ali vendors does well since there isn't much processing going on but when the hair has to be processed very curly and colored coupled with the fact that they do strip the cuticles, that hair tends to go left after several shampoos. Using the hair for wigs tends to fair better since you generally don't sleep in them as opposed to weaves that are worn 24-7 for a period of time. Unless you are in the factory and see their practices, one will never really know who is mixing the hair with what.
hairluuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairluuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2016 at 11:01pm
DeadDead @ Princess Grace saying: "I am installing hair not spawned by the weave devil."                     Ladies, while searching for hair a few months ago, I met a local man who imports and exports for a living. He decided to get into the hair importing business and stated that upon his first visit to China, he visited this huge open market plaza where hair is sold by Chinese as well as a few Indian vendors.  He purchased some hair from a lady who seemed to be the most popular vendor. When he asked her about AliExpress, she told him not to buy hair from there because the hair sold there is garbage hair. He bought a couple of kilos from her and when he arrived back home, he gave some of the hair for his girlfriend to install. He also sold to a few salons here and there around town. He said everyone liked the hair and he is planning to travel to China every few months to purchase more. Too bad we can't all do this to ensure we are receiving quality hair for our hard-earned dollars! 
RelishingLocs90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RelishingLocs90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2016 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

loose wave Queen Weave Beauty. Haven't worn it yet. 16" closure, 20,22 & 24

Side bar where did you get that wig stand?!? I need one badly!
jasmine9990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine9990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2016 at 12:41am
Has anyone tried nana virgin hair company?

I usually buy queen weave beauty ltd, but they are on holiday longer than nana. Also, my bundles from QWB are starting to get smaller and smaller. I was in contact with Dream Girl hair, then I noticed one of their straight hair listings says "ROSA HAIR PRODUCTS" in the title. I messaged them asking if they were also rosa hair and they stopped responding. The next day the title was fixed. So if you are considering DREAM GIRL be careful.

Rosa hair products started to have horrible reviews, I guess they opened another Dream Girl like many others do when the reviews start getting too bad. I never feel right buying hair that YOUTUBE girls get for free. They will always send them the nicest bundles.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic