FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Anyone following the Jodi Arias Case?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

when you can have a camera in your hand, take pics

drop it.

stab someone 27 times and shoot them

pick up the camera.

and take another pic ... all within a minute

if that isn't gut reaction self-defense ... that is blue steel stone cold

I can't imagine self preservation kicking in as quickly as she covered up a crime of self defense against a person she obsessively loved. She deleted the pix then put the camera on a full cycle in the wash?

Did you guys hear the voicemails today? Sickening. "hey Xxx and I are going to see Othello July 1st. Do you want to come?" - while his body was rotting in the shower.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 8:40pm

in the shower ... he was posing for the cam in the shower when all of this went down
Thank you . Awful .
aurora_sky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora_sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:32am

when you can have a camera in your hand, take pics

drop it.

stab someone 27 times and shoot them

pick up the camera.

and take another pic ... all within a minute

if that isn't gut reaction self-defense ... that is blue steel stone cold

And when you take a look at the time stamps of the picture taken all of this happened in the matter of 2 minutes. This is what boggles my mind. How in the world did do that much to him??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora_sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:33am
The pictures are chilling. Especially the one where she is dragging the body and the camera mistakenly took a pic. It looks like he was still alive but barely.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 1:27pm
I didn't get to watch today

what "hapint"?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 1:28pm
I thought I posted in here this morning.  I forgot to open the link to the trialOuch.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora_sky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 2:10pm

I didn't get to watch today

what "hapint"?

No court today. They start up back on Monday.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 2:35pm
but she didn't just stab him...she shot him in the head and also slit his throat.

then threw the camera in the washing machine

that's not self defense.

then after a couple days, she wrote him this long azz email talmbout "i havent seen u in a couple days are u still mad at me for not seeing you" as the first line, trying to establish that she wasn't there.

yeah he was a dirty azz liar and a dog, but i don't think he should have went out like that

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 2:42pm
ahhhh thanks aurora 

luckily for Travis' family, they will get some sliver of justice, since it's hard to believe she will be found not guilty

her lawyer doesn't like her if he didn't convince her NOT to take the stand ... that'll be two weeks on the stand and she is so very unsettling ... the jury must be like "man listen" by now

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 3:52pm
Damn ricky I was wondering why he let her testify too.  WTF was HE thinking.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic