Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone else here annoyed with jadore hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I'm not sure how the refund policy works with a gift card but call them and explain the situation. Chanel has proved time and time again that she is not a reputable business owner and this was before she was even pregnant. I was kinda surprised when she "opened" her business right after having her child and thought it wasn't a good idea. I really hope you will get your money back ang0207...no hair is worth any headache.

This all day.
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:19am
Why are people still giving her their money when she's had issues since the begining of the year. I'm not understading this nonsense. Black Friday was just in November when there are like 5 threads talking about this thief. She had issues way before now and before she had the baby, before she got pregnant and she ignoring peoples emails cause she was sick all the time.(that's when she found out she was pregnant). Over 9 months ago.

PEOPLE THAT HAIR AIN'T ALL THAT. STOP GIVING HER YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!!
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:39am
She's so unprofessional. OP, just keep e-mailing her and if you don't get a response from her then call your CC company and have them. Also, that 20% tip thing is really weird.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

She's so unprofessional. OP, just keep e-mailing her and if you don't get a response from her then call your CC company and have them. Also, that 20% tip thing is really weird.
Its not unusual. That usually happens when you use those visa and amex gift cards. The charge is 18- 20% and you can't refuse it since they automatically take it out.
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:17pm
hhhmmmm Jadore was suppposed to be located in Dallas but if it now says she's in Pearland that's right outside of Houston....I'm starting to think she really could be connected to that Stacey bish from Glam Goddess Beauty.

That's probably why she makes it well known that she can't stand GGB...maybe she's trying to cover up the fact that they're one in the SAME!!!!!!Stern SmileStern Smile
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:21pm
it really wouldn't surprise me....both of their business practices are IDENTICAL and I remember a while back someone posting emails or FB post from both of them showing how both of their writing styles were VERY similar right down to the typos and abbreviations
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:38pm
"You get no holidays lady", dead. 

I don't understand how people treat their businesses like this...she's really blessed with being able to make money at home, and stay with her child, yet she's making a mess of everything. 
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

it really wouldn't surprise me....both of their business practices are IDENTICAL and I remember a while back someone posting emails or FB post from both of them showing how both of their writing styles were VERY similar right down to the typos and abbreviations
That's definitely suspect...
ang0207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ang0207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:25pm
Wow I never heard of that other company but as soon as I got on the site I see that her and jadore have similar color schemes and use the same font. Is this other business in dallas or pearland? Is there a thread somewhere talking about that? That woman is foul. Why take on another sale if you know you cant even carry the load u have since ur soo "busy" being a mom? I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but shes greedy and conniving. Look at her profile on style seat https://www.styleseat.com/LoveBeauteClub
What is the difference between a sew in and a mini teeny tiny sew in. Bish tryna knick and dime for every lil thing. 15 extra per bundle and 55 per bundle for color! never in life smh. Does anyone have suggestions to curly hair similar to the hair chanel carries? I need 2 26's a 24 and 22 with a closure
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:34pm
http://jadore-hair.com/products/we-are-on-hiatus

check it out

a big closed sign 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions