Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Anyone else here annoyed with jadore hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ang0207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ang0207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone else here annoyed with jadore hair?
    Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:08am

OOOk so I basically just need to vent. I am so done with chanel and her half ass business practice. Here's a lil backstory: I ordered hair during the black friday sale with a visa gift card. The next day I notice that there is a charge of 306 from jadore hair in pearland,tx instead of the 255 that my purchase price was. I emailed her to see if we could get it sorted out with a screen shot of what it said. She hadn't responded but I saw she was postin pictures of herself on her personal instagram (now private) in a dressing room somewhere. If u can be playin on ur phone u can be answering emails. So I write for her to please check her email under one of the pics. I check back in an hour and the comment is magically gone but she's going back and forth with other ppl about which dress to get. I get upset and tell her to just give me a refund since she deleted it and she claims she didnt delete it and to email her. We go back and forth emailing her claiming her proccesor shows that only the 255 was charged. I call visa and they said that with certain businesses they charge a 20% tip and when the tip is not left it goes back onto the card. SO I WRITE HER AN EMAIL APOLOGIZING SAYING IT WAS OF NO FAULT OF HER OWN AND THAT I WOULD LIKE TO GO FORTH WITH THE ORDER. No response, I write again asking if the order would be shipped, no respose. I write her again the same question in which she responds "your order was slated to be shipped since we want to be clear that we did not overcharge u" I'm like uh yes, I addressed that 3 emails ago if u would f'n pay attention.

So I'm sitting here, twidling my thumbs waiting on a response of when to expect my order. I check her instagram saying items begin proccessing after the 12 days of christmas sale ends, if u would like a refund email her asap Confused. I'm still keeping the faith at this point, thinking since we live in the same city I should get my order realtively quickly. Next she writes that she needs to close down shop to focus on giving better customer service and that if its in between her daughter crying and answering emails she picks her daughter. PLEASE!!!!!!! 1st of all, I am a single mother and children do not cry 24/7. While that child is sleep or having tummy time get yo butt up and answer emails. Or hell drop her off with her grandmother or her father so that u can get ur business takin care of. This is what people with everyday jobs have to do. Sacrifice "shopping" and "drinks with friends" to take care of business. U get no sympathy from me using a crying child as a crutch. I emailed her telling her I saw her instagram post and would like a refund, no response. I comment on the instagram pic saying I emailed her and she says do so with refund in the title in which I respond it DOES say refund is in the title in all CAPS. So yesterday I saw she was saying she was responding to all emails so I resend my email so it would be at the top of the heep. No response!!! And I see that a bunch of other people are complaining about emails not beig responded to or orders not being recieved. I sent a 3rd email a while ago and its a automated email saying they're closed for the holiday. U GET NO HOLIDAYS LADY!!!!!! Just because u are non chalant about time and other ppls money does not mean I feel the same. I need to get a refund and order new hair n hope it gets here by my 21st birthday. Nothing makes me more upset then sh*tty customer service God has blessed u with a successful business and u just dgaf. Goodness, if I dont get a response by the end of this week, I'm going to flip the hell out.
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (27) Thanks(27)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:53am
Idk why y'all be fuking with her

BeauTfllyBrwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BeauTfllyBrwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:34am
I know there are 2 sides to every story but Chanel this is becoming a pattern... smh.
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:19am
For the markup prices of her hair,she should personally skype you during the first cowash process....
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:19am
For real though: has any1 had a successful stress free buying experience with her? This always seem like a recurring problem with her and her business. Clearly this isn't the business for her.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:20am

U have been thanked.
loveyessie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote loveyessie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:51am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

U have been thanked.

Isn't there a thread on here somewhere about how she was taking people's money? Why even attempt to do business with someone like that.
ang0207 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ang0207 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:57am

I guess I'm one of those people who think things will be different for them but its clear chanel jus aint ish. Talking about business hours are 10-3. U work from home!!! All day is a work day esp when u know u have fallin behind!!! Shes triflin and I will tell anybody that listens not to to business with her triflin ass.

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:50am
I'm not sure how the refund policy works with a gift card but call them and explain the situation. Chanel has proved time and time again that she is not a reputable business owner and this was before she was even pregnant. I was kinda surprised when she "opened" her business right after having her child and thought it wasn't a good idea. I really hope you will get your money back ang0207...no hair is worth any headache.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic