FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone been to Vietnam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:57am
Because I've always wanted to say "Goooooooooooooooooooddddddddd Morning Vietnam!" in Vietnam Smile 
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:54pm
lol thats cool

my friends half viet.
and she brought back some sour candy, just prune salty
it was the best ever. theyre candy is so cheap too lol

*drools*
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:59pm
I love Pho. It is a Vietnamese soup that is really good.
Everything is cheap in those southern Asian countries. I'll have to be on the look out for that candyTongue
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:02pm
yes pho is so good!
trying new things >

i'd love to travel when i have money
sunleiweiwu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunleiweiwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 8:11pm
i have never been to Vietnam but i often get info of the counties in the southeast Aisa from my friend, they said the scenery was really nice, and it's a good place to have holiday,but a little hot. i'm a little puzzled why don't you go to Thailand, i think Bangkok is more beautiful compared with Hanoi.Hug
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 9:20am
I actually didn't make it to Vietnam because I wasn't able to obtain my Visa in time due to the Chinese New Year the offices were closed. It all worked out because I did in fact add those Vietnam days to my Thailand itinerary and I went to Bangkok, Ampawa, Attatuya and Phuket. I wasn't that impressed with Bangkok at all and I am happy I made the day trips to Ampawa floating market and Attatuya aka the Ancient City. Phuket was great, I didn't go to the beaches there, instead I took a day excursion to Phi Phi Islands and that was a blast. I plan on visiting other parts of Thailand, but I won't be going back to Bangkok..just wasn't feeling it, but I enjoyed the experience still. I still plan on going to Vietnam, but this time I will plan it so I can go to Cambodia and Laos as well. 

Edited by khivey - Apr 18 2013 at 9:20am
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 4:07am
What travel group are you using?
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 10:40pm
None. I planned and arranged all of my travels and set off solo. I had a blast. I will have to do Vietnam as a vacation one day soon though. I didn't get to go while I was living in China. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12