Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Anybody ordered from sassy mitchell lately?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Originally posted by ang0207 ang0207 wrote:

I ordered the tight curl and its a rats nest. I tried to email sassy and she didnt respond so I guess she doesnt care. I wish I knew how to upload pics...I'm pissed cuz I spent well over 600 dollars on this hair and I'm gunna have to end up takin it out before the end of this month. Idk what happened..it was pretty for 3 or 4 days then it started gettin dry n frizzy. The bottom bundle went 1st (24 inches) I tried every single type of deep conditioner and wrap my har up everynight yet I still have to detangle every single morning and lose piles of hair each time...I would jus say buy at ur own risk.

did you order from a 3rd party or directly from the company I literally have NEVER heard anyone complain about their quality
I know you sell hair or use to . Your company Sofamous ? TIA

Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:29pm

I ordered the tight curl and its a rats nest. I tried to email sassy and she didnt respond so I guess she doesnt care. I wish I knew how to upload pics...I'm pissed cuz I spent well over 600 dollars on this hair and I'm gunna have to end up takin it out before the end of this month. Idk what happened..it was pretty for 3 or 4 days then it started gettin dry n frizzy. The bottom bundle went 1st (24 inches) I tried every single type of deep conditioner and wrap my har up everynight yet I still have to detangle every single morning and lose piles of hair each time...I would jus say buy at ur own risk.

did you order from a 3rd party or directly from the company I literally have NEVER heard anyone complain about their quality

I ask you a serious question . I was not trying to be funny. NVM
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:30pm

I ask you a serious question . I was not trying to be funny. NVM

Do a little research i live in NEW YORK the company is based in Atlanta. The owner has an instagram for all to see. Like really. Just an example of how being uninformed can lead to people making crazy accusations.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:42pm
Last comment ^^^ I ask you where you the owner?  I have no idea where you live ok . Why you trying to be disrespectful when i stood up for you at first ,as member Sofamous during the Scam claims ? I am too old to throw insults . My original question came from nothing malice . Have a great evening 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 8:47pm

Last comment ^^^ I ask you where you the owner?  I have no idea where you live ok . Why you trying to be disrespectful when i stood up for you at first ,as member Sofamous during the Scam claims ? I am too old to throw insults . My original question came from nothing malice . Have a great evening 

How many times on this site all someone has to say is "Is _______ the owner of _______?" and without hesitation it becomes fact regardless of the accused response.

I'm not being disrespectful it's about being made out to be something I'm not.
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 10:51pm

I've heard the customer service isn't the greatest sorry this happened to you. How long have you head it and how did you pay? 

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 11:55pm

Girl................LOLLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 9:47am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Girl................LOLLOLLOLLOL

ugh. 
toshinaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toshinaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2013 at 4:02pm
I actually ordered two bundles of 12 inch natural curl, was very nervous because this was my first weave in many of years and I have been doing my research for a long time now.....but I was very happy with the results. I got it sewed in I don't have the full 8 ounces in maybe only 5 and it is absolutely beautiful, it blends with my natural texture and it DOES NOT tangle or shed at all.  I've had it in for about a week and a half so I'll be washing probably in a day or two. Hands down good hair.
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2013 at 9:00am
Thanks toshinaw.  Do you have any pics?  Can you inbox some if so?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>