Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Anybody miss Kelis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:28pm
I miss Kelis style but her music is a hit or miss with me.
She is a fab LEO though
Sponsored Links

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:01am
A little bit like that relative you only see on thanksgiving and Xmas

Edited by indiecat - Mar 19 2014 at 11:02am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 2:50am

✌Kelis Post✌ Singer Kelis haunted by racist attack:(

Hosted by imgur.com

Kelis is still haunted by her racist attack she suffered in a Spanish airport three years ago.

The Milkshake hitmaker had abuse hurled at her by a British man in 2011 for allegedly "jumping a queue" at passport control, and she still finds it shocking the way he screamed at her and called her a "disgusting Nigerian".

She said: "That situation really brought me back to a reality that I have not been reminded of in a long time. No-one [ever] approaches me like I'm just some n***er - not that there's any such thing - but some people have their own perceptions of who's valuable and who isn't."

Source 2

Hosted by imgur.com

The 34-year-old singer claims she has "no words" to describe the "absolute rage" of the man, who verbally abused her while she was carrying her young son, Knight, and she was shocked nobody stepped in to defend her.

She explained: "I was standing in a queue of British people and not one person said a single thing, which was unreal to me. This 6.4ft man is screaming at me, I have a child in my arms, and people were backing away.

How is that okay?"

The star, who also received a message of support from London Mayor Boris Johnson on Twitter, insists the incident has taught her a lot about attitudes to race in the UK.

She told NME magazine: "The British would rather ignore things and pretend they don't exist, which is ironic, because I would never have thought such problems existed had this man not been yelling at me."

Kelis In Nylon & Schon Magazine

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Kelis in Schon Magazine

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:46am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

A little bit like that relative you only see on thanksgiving and Xmas

aaaawwww who is the little one in ur avi???? so cute
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:39am
Not really

I don't think i know any songs of hers besides milkshake
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:13am
 Khia stayed in some sort of beef on LSA back in the day it was hilarious. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 9:40am
No. Only know of her because of being with Nas. Her career or fashion never stood out. She is pretty though.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

I miss Kelis style but her music is a hit or miss with me.
She seemed more like a fab LEO Pisces though  

Yea, Kelis is gorgeous and has/had the best style out..but her music just was not that great. There were maybe 3 or 4 songs out of career that I could get into. I don't care for Lady Gaga at all and she is definitely a biter, but she got some good songs that made her big. Kelis didn't get that...I liked her, but not her music and I really tried to get into her. I wanted to.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:39pm
wait... Europe aint a racial utopia?

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:49pm
she's gorgeous. 

i don't really seek her music out, but i usually like what i hear. 

i've always loved her hairstyles, though. i need to get a few wigs like her hair in that one pic and her milkshake hair. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>