Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - anybody kno how to get out recovery mode on iphone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

anybody kno how to get out recovery mode on iphone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anybody kno how to get out recovery mode on iphone
    Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:12pm
i dont even know how many times i held the sleep and home button
the phone still shows the itunes thing

and i even tried to restore it but it wouldnt work

:(
Sponsored Links

Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:14pm
Call apple tech support or search youtube 
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:17pm
What happens when you connect your phone to itunes, do you still have the "connect to itunes" symbol or do you get an error message on the computer screen stating you have to restore? When you restored did you restore from a backup or restore as new. If you have to restore as new you will have to retrieve you contacts from another source such as gmail or where ever it is you sync your contacts to, perhaps Icloud.

Edited by StylingArabella - Feb 02 2013 at 9:21pm
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:18pm
If you don't have Apple Protection Plan don't call Apple, they will charge you. The techs get all their info from Apple.com support page anyways....trust me my cousin used to work for Apple troubleshooting.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:21pm
Take it to the Apple store and have them restore it for u. I had that same problem when I tried to Jailbreak my 4 last year
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:23pm
I was never charged for them to restore it for me. They just got me to my homescreen and I took it home and hooked it up to iTunes to put my apps and music back on it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

What happens when you connect your phone to itunes, do you still have the "connect to itunes" symbol or do you get an error message on the computer screen stating you have to restore? When you restored did you restore from a backup or restore as new. If you have to restore as new you will have to retrieve you contacts from another source such as gmail or where ever it is you sync your contacts to, perhaps Icloud.

i have both, the itunes symbol and the message

so, i waited all day to do the 'restore' and when it finished, it extracted and then it gives me an unknown error occured (21)

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I was never charged for them to restore it for me. They just got me to my homescreen and I took it home and hooked it up to iTunes to put my apps and music back on it

but dont they hate ppl jb'ing their phones?
plus im on tmobile, its an unlocked phone :(
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:31pm
please god...
ugh

its stuck on verifying iphone restore w apple.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

but dont they hate ppl jb'ing their phones?
plus im on tmobile, its an unlocked phone :(
You're going to have to reunlock it to get out of recovery mode anyway. They hate when people job their phones but u can't see if it is or not while stuck in recovery mode. Trust. I tried to job my phone 3 times in one day once and Apple had to get me out of recovery all 3 times. I went to 3 diff stores in one day. Thank God I live in NY
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic