Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody Have Any..

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Iowabred&fed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iowabred&fed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody Have Any..
    Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 2:12pm
...HR horror stories? I'm in the interviewing stages of looking for a new job -- I'm finding that HR generally sucks ass. I hate interviews. Angry  It's not like people are actually honest in them anyway.

For ex: I interviewed at this agency all the way across town (this was just 1st round interview). Obviously, I had to lie to my boss to get out of work early -- I live in a populus city, so the drive ended up being about 45mins to an hour since traffic is always heavy during the day -- I've had to do this on 3 seperate occaisons over the past 2 months.

I hate lying and sneaking around; it makes me look super suspicious.
(but I need a new job that's more in tandem with want I want to do in life AND I need more $$$)

The person interviewing me made a point to say, "Wow, you came a long way out here. Thanks for coming." Cool. But how come you couldn't just call me for a phone interview?  sh*t. Especially since this was like a pre-screen 20 min chat session..?  I definately would've come in for the 2nd interview, no problem, but for first round interviews? Nah, you got me *&%^$#@Eed up.

It would also be nice if those who aren't picked for the position get a rejection e-mail or something. I mean damn. I'm not interviewing with Fortune 500 huge companies -- these a small to medium size...

I get that it's a part of the "game", but I hate sucking up and kissing ass...Confused
Sponsored Links

morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 3:50pm
I hate when they leave you hanging too. Make you go threw three interviews but won't let you know that they decided to hire someone else. Just don't call you and if you call them then they say they will call you back but never do. That's why I like working for myself. No games 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic