Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anybody familiar with Olive you Deep Conditioner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Anybody familiar with Olive you Deep Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody familiar with Olive you Deep Conditioner
    Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:30pm
I need an ultra moisturizing deep conditioner after i take out my sew in. This one seems to have generally positive feedback. But i couldn't find any reviews on bhm 

here is a list of ingredients

Distilled Water, Olive Butter, Olive Fruit Oil, Honey, Olive Leaf Extract, Soya Milk, Natural Yogurt Powder, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Seaweed, Jojoba Oil, Violet Leaf Absolute, Orange Blossom Absolute and Neroli Oil and optiphen (preservative).

Sponsored Links

bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 7:27pm
Off topic but make one

I use a bunch of honey, avocado, olive oil, a banana, and Aubrey organics honey suckle rose, and I just started adding a biotin condish. I leave this on my hair for a few hours every Friday.
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:30pm
if you mean the myhoneychild olive you dc, it is really, really moisturizing.  my hair is very kinky and thick, and it did a great job moisturizing my hair.  can't remember the slip factor though (but i do not use dc's to detangle). applying it can be a bit trying because of the consistency of the product (think more runny than putty), but it is a really good dc.  that, and the molasses dc (for strength).

another good one is aubrey organics honey suckle rose and as i am hydration elation.  i bring these up because you don't have to order them online like the olive you dc.
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:45pm
thankyou for the review
 i have heard great reviews on that product as well but i heard it was protein ...
ChummieChumm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChummieChumm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:38am
I use Silk Elements Olive Oil Conditioner, in the green bottle.  I like it personally!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic