Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

anybody ever have parasites?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

OMG, Joe, you crankin dat bible scripta? I went with my cousin a year ago when he did his first bible reading. He's a Jehovah's Witness too. don't be afraid homey! you gon be awesome!
surprisingly im not nervous.. the nervousness already dissipated

Yeah, reading the bible scriptures isn't so bad. Now when it came to the talks, my cousin was sweatin on stage even though it was only 5 minutesLOL. I'm finna go visit him and his congregation.... I still wanna get my hands on that new bible to see whats changed and everything
some of  your family are Jehovah Witnesses, thats interesting. how old is your  cousin?  and you can always read the new Bible on JW.org
NO!!!! I want the actual bible because its cute... oh yeah, and my cousin is 17 years old. I grew up in the truth but I am a lazy person and I've just never had the energy to go to field service or give up holidays even though I know they are pagan
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:49pm

OMG, Joe, you crankin dat bible scripta? I went with my cousin a year ago when he did his first bible reading. He's a Jehovah's Witness too. don't be afraid homey! you gon be awesome!
surprisingly im not nervous.. the nervousness already dissipated

Yeah, reading the bible scriptures isn't so bad. Now when it came to the talks, my cousin was sweatin on stage even though it was only 5 minutesLOL. I'm finna go visit him and his congregation.... I still wanna get my hands on that new bible to see whats changed and everything
some of  your family are Jehovah Witnesses, thats interesting. how old is your  cousin?  and you can always read the new Bible on JW.org
NO!!!! I want the actual bible because its cute... oh yeah, and my cousin is 17 years old. I grew up in the truth but I am a lazy person and I've just never had the energy to go to field service or give up holidays even though I know they are pagan
ok your cousin is way  younger then me.  anyway  do you believe the truth at one point or were you justt going along with your parents?
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:56pm
Nope, I believed the truth. Nobody had to force me to do anything. I got baptized when I was 13 because I wanted too. It's just that I don't like field service. I didnt like talking to people about what I believed in because people were rude and din't want to hear. And then my family kind of just stopped going when I was 16, and I was just like, whatever.... and so here I am now. 
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:06pm
Pin worms??

Think I had them when I was young.
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:07pm

Nope, I believed the truth. Nobody had to force me to do anything. I got baptized when I was 13 because I wanted too. It's just that I don't like field service. I didnt like talking to people about what I believed in because people were rude and din't want to hear. And then my family kind of just stopped going when I was 16, and I was just like, whatever.... and so here I am now. 
well I guess you can return any time but the sooner the better and we can friends now Big smile
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:21pm

well I guess you can return any time but the sooner the better and we can friends now Big smile

YAAAAAY!!!!Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic