Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - anybody ever dealt with jealousy from a bestfriend
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

anybody ever dealt with jealousy from a bestfriend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 1:59pm
Jealousy is natural but the level of jealousy can vary... if its a fly by night thing Id address it and hopefully if thats a good friend you move on. However there are some ppl who take jealousy to a toxic level and those are the ones you simply remove from ya circle.
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 3:44pm
I don't have any jealous bestfriends. Not to my knowledge anyway.

The minute I figure out they are jealous and whatnot .. I drop them because I know from experience that they will never STOP being jealous.

They will contrive to do you some harm ... or wish bad things on you etc ... if you let them by keeping them in your life.

soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

for example, your bestfriend isn't happy with their current place in life. they don't have a job and are going back to school and surviving on loans.

meanwhile you just upgraded to a nice crib, just bought a luxury vehicle and are pretty modest about it all. when you tell your friend about the car their response isn't congratulations but its "you know that was my dream car, right?" in regards to your recent success, they instead make a subliminal post on social networks about how people(you) forgot where they came from and.

thats just a brief summary tbh.

How is wanting nice things for yourself forgetting where you came from? Tell them to step their game up or shut up
BonitaApplebaum View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonitaApplebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 4:00pm
Yes. Me and her hating @ss are no longer friends... A lot of things happen this year, some good, some bad. So much so that I cant wait till 2013 is over! The moment I decided to finally let her in (Like its been years and I'm a very private person) she runs her mouth. The heffa was a liability and couldn't keep her mouth closed. Had to clip her... Like I did it that day and haven't looked back.
To bad she's my cousin, so I'm sure I'll see her eventually.

Do yourself a favor and clip whoever it is.

Edited by BonitaApplebaum - Sep 25 2013 at 4:02pm
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:21pm
that butter bitch!
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:30pm
Yeah but I still love her tho....one day she will be fine.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Yeah but I still love her tho....one day she will be fine.
Awww!Smile
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:58pm
Yes and we are no longer friends because the relationship became toxic.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Your friend could be feeling down about not achieving what you haveand seeing the long road ahead of him to get where you are is depressing for him. Jealousy doesn't mean he's not a good friend just means he's jealous for right now.

Talk to him ask him what's going on, if he's upfront with you, encourage him buy him a icecream cone and tell him cut that sh*t out. Talk face to face!
I agree Herman..

Sometimes people can't see what they are doing..and just need a gentle reminder
You do not agree with me smh cyber bully *reports*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 11:44pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>