Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - anybody ever dealt with jealousy from a bestfriend
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

anybody ever dealt with jealousy from a bestfriend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:59am
Um yeah niccahs throwing subliminals on the Internets are no longer your besties.  He gots to go.  Upgrade your bestie as you have other things.  This is the time in your life really when you separate boys from men.

Sorry J.  He goneHug

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Sep 25 2013 at 10:00am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:00am
Damn

If that's your man fifty grand bring it up..

Just ask him if he has an issue with things...

If he says no then point out his actions and say they are coming across a bit sourish and you expected your bestie to be genuinely happy for you..

However the car comment I wouldn't take to seriously..
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:03am
It's really hard to find good friends. There is a saying that some people come into your life for a season, and some for a reason. Don't confuse the two. Some people think having many friends equates to being blessed/popular. But I think quality is more important than quantity when it comes to friends. There are 3 types of friends according to Bishop T.D Jakes....

1. Confidants: Someone you can trust and confide in about personal matters and secrets. They love you unconditionally. This type of friend will not abandon you in your time of need. Not everyone can be your confidant. The best confidant you can have is God.

2. Constituents: Friends that are only interested in what you can do for them. They are like parasites always feeding on you and benefiting from you, but never contributing in anyway to your life.

3. Comrades: The type of friends that will never want you to be happy or successful. They find enjoyment in your struggles and failures. This type of friend will never want to see you succeed in life. Never tell this person your secrets, you might as well tell the devil himself.

The biggest mistake most people make is telling everyone their business. It's not everyone you can tell your secrets to. There are some people you tell your secrets, and it would better if you announce it on the front page of a newspaper instead. You have to realize that not everyone you associate with is actually your friend or even likes you. Be careful the type of people you associate with or call your friends because you never know who is for/against you.

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:04am
yea man i'm gonna holla at him. i called up a mutual friend to check out the facebook posts and he agreed that he was throwing shots.

he's going through a lot of personal sh*t in his life so i was trying to give him a pass on all the negativity lately. it got so bad we hardly even speak he's so negative.
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:06am
Told that miserable bish to kick rocks and try to beat my ass if she had a problem.

I don't recommend that route, but she ain't want that work so she went about her business selling out on twitter and I found some new more awesome friends.

If a person is jealous of you, that means they don't wanna see you do well. If a person doesn't want to see you do well then they aren't your friend. Move on homie. Sorry, truth hurts.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:10am
Yes. But you can't call that person a best friend. I had to cut out the people who were toxic in my life and I'm So-O-oO-oo-OO happy I did.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:15am
yeah and we done. she went crazy and got me jumped
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

kicked him out the group cant deal with bs that can hold back future endeavors 
dang, fam. your group had a nice chemistry but that is pretty common with hip hop acts. there is always 1 that thinks they're above the rest.

its cool the records we had on him havent even been put out so most people dont know he was in the group to start
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:26am

for example, your bestfriend isn't happy with their current place in life. they don't have a job and are going back to school and surviving on loans.

meanwhile you just upgraded to a nice crib, just bought a luxury vehicle and are pretty modest about it all. when you tell your friend about the car their response isn't congratulations but its "you know that was my dream car, right?" in regards to your recent success, they instead make a subliminal post on social networks about how people(you) forgot where they came from and.

thats just a brief summary tbh.

Well did you buy his dream car??  LOLLOL  That alone could kinda hurt a poor Brothah's feelings.  But he should be happy for you regardless....he can find another dream car to dream about.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 10:30am

for example, your bestfriend isn't happy with their current place in life. they don't have a job and are going back to school and surviving on loans.

meanwhile you just upgraded to a nice crib, just bought a luxury vehicle and are pretty modest about it all. when you tell your friend about the car their response isn't congratulations but its "you know that was my dream car, right?" in regards to your recent success, they instead make a subliminal post on social networks about how people(you) forgot where they came from and.

thats just a brief summary tbh.
Striaght Badmind.....Thats one of the reasons they are not aspiring. It takes success for you to realise who your REAL FRIENDS ARE. It has happened to me...i cut off that person totally. Because to me that person is always like that...my success just made me see the real person
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic