BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any weft sealers besides Dritz?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
starbrainz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any weft sealers besides Dritz?
    Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:46pm
Getting a new install and wanted to see what you ladies recommend for sealing instead of Dritz?

I used that twice before and in both instances, I had a white residue from it (which didn't make me happy at all).

Thanks for your help ladies and happy holidays.
Sponsored Links

spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 5:47pm
My fav is the sealant sold by Extensions Plus.
HE101 has great reviews as well.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:05pm
Well I used three different types so far my least favorite is fray check... I think the solution is to thing or watery to make me think it can hold anything or seal thoroughly...
Then I use alenees fabric fusion pen that works well for me and its easy to disperse...
I tried HE101 its a good sealer... its thick, has a very strong smell so you need to be in a well ventilated area... The only thing I don't like about it is that I had lot left over,, and it like dried out..
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:30am
ultimate weft sealer.....it the best!!!!! 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

Well I used three different types so far my least favorite is fray check... I think the solution is to thing or watery to make me think it can hold anything or seal thoroughly...
Then I use alenees fabric fusion pen that works well for me and its easy to disperse...
I tried HE101 its a good sealer... its thick, has a very strong smell so you need to be in a well ventilated area... The only thing I don't like about it is that I had lot left over,, and it like dried out..

I have bottles from like 5 years ago that haven't dried up.....was the cap on tightly?
Flaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 12:37pm
HE101. I'll never use anything else. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System