Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ANY TIPS FOR MAKING HAIR GROW LONG FAST?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
terrydi12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrydi12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANY TIPS FOR MAKING HAIR GROW LONG FAST?
    Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 6:54am
I really like long hair but i have medium sizes hair i want some tips to make my hair grow thicker and longer ANY TIPS PLEASE HELP

Thank you
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 7:49am
Coiled up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Coiled up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:21pm
Pls pls pls don't take this wrong but PATIENCE. Get you a great regimen and chill. Here are a few things I either know and/or heard works to promote hg

1. Juicing/greens/exercise
2. GHE
3. Steaming
4. Reg dc & cowashes
5. Trim when required dont hold on to raggedy hair
6. Protective styling
7. Moisture/protein balance

Good luck many blessings
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:01pm

Your diet is important. It will activate hair growth. Your hair is traveling to use the aliment that it receives in adjustment to abound faster or slower, depending on what you put in. Your hair needs a lot of protein, because it is protein. This agency you should be bistro able amounts of eggs, dairy and meats to accommodated your hair’s requirements.

Hair aswell needs Vitamin A, B, C, E and F. There are added minerals and nutrients like zinc, selenium and magnesium that will advice growth. Your bounded bloom aliment abundance will backpack all of these supplements and may even backpack specialized hair advance pills that will accomplish your hair abound faster.

LonghairLuci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LonghairLuci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:50am
Have you thought about visiting a trichologist? I read this book about black hair and the lady suggested that you go see a trichologist and my hair is down to middle of my back. That is where I get my relaxers and shampoos etc. She also mixes my relaxer just for my hair....she is amazing.
LonghairLuci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LonghairLuci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:52am
BTW the ebook is called something like 7 black hair myths...its on amazon 
Coiled up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coiled up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:59am
@longhairluci. Hi! I'm so impressed w the info & results you gave on seeing a trichologst and what yours was/is doing for you, that I wld love to know where she is located? I did not see your location posted so I'm not sure where yours is but I'm HIGHLY INTERESTED! Pls & Ty!
Coiled up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coiled up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:02pm
I'm watering at the mouth thinking about a custom mixed relaxer and all that comes with that! So much more to learn and thank you longhairluci for the book reference!
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:30am
define fast lol 
and if your definition of fast is like three quarters of an inch a month, then i'll be keeping an eye on this thread so i can apply your results once you find the answer. LOL
longest mine's ever been is MBL but it will take me about two years to get to MBL from where i'm at right now. 
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Coiled up Coiled up wrote:

Pls pls pls don't take this wrong but PATIENCE. Get you a great regimen and chill. Here are a few things I either know and/or heard works to promote hg

1. Juicing/greens/exercise
2. GHE
3. Steaming
4. Reg dc & cowashes
5. Trim when required dont hold on to raggedy hair
6. Protective styling
7. Moisture/protein balance

Good luck many blessings

I agree!!!  And I need to start steaming!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic