Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Any suggestions???

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
teendancer88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any suggestions???
    Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:25am
Ok so I tried my best not to make a post, but I need help. I just bought some deep curly hair. I went from a sew in to making a u part with leave out, now I want a closure. Hair will arrive soon and don't have the time to wait 3 weeks on Roman. This is my second closure, my first was from sunny may and to my delight it lasted from June to dec. They have mixed reviews so I want to go with something safe.

I've been stalking M2M, but no luck on getting one ill do aliexpress and want to stay under $100. 3x5 size closure and hopefully the person can bleach knots because I can't. (End up beaching my roots, then had to touch up with mascara bush) help plz, not a newbie but only to closures.

TIA
Sponsored Links

babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:44am
you may as well go ahead and place your order with your weft vendor for a closure and wear the u-part with your hair out in the front til the closure makes it to you. i say this b/c you will be disappointed if you pay for some closure from wherever and it doesnt match the texture & color of your weft hair...
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:24am
Check out some of the well known CV's all of them have stock closures that you should be able to receive in a few days! Holly, Rex, Jeffery (whoever) all have stock closures.
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:36am
Do you have pictures of the wefts you are receiving? 'Deep curly' is a matter of opinion.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:08pm
No it's on its way, but its Romans deep curly 16, 20, 24. I'll post pics as soon as it come.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendancer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Check out some of the well known CV's all of them have stock closures that you should be able to receive in a few days! Holly, Rex, Jeffery (whoever) all have stock closures.

I've heard pretty good things if Rex and Jeffery what's there contact??? I just don't want to wait on Roman.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply