BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Any programmers ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any programmers ?
    Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:15pm
Any programmers or anyone who has taken a programming class on our forum?
Preferably C++
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:24pm
i dabble a lil bit.  done a lil c++ as well.  probably not enough to be of great help.  but i'll be around  for a while this evening...
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i dabble a lil bit.  done a lil c++ as well.  probably not enough to be of great help.  but i'll be around  for a while this evening...

Oh okay I was just trying figure out all of my resources, I'm doing an assignment on making a program to solve quadratic equations 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:44pm
Binks... paging Binks
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:04pm
I took C++ back in college and dabbled in Java.  I hope I might be able to help.  I believe rockyrose is a programmer also.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

I took C++ back in college and dabbled in Java.  I hope I might be able to help.  I believe rockyrose is a programmer also.

Cool I have an exam coming soon. I'm scared because this is a 3 week course. or does that mean it should be easy?
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:18pm
Yes. Programming sucks
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 9:41am
"A teacher has asked all her students to line up single file according to their first name. For example, in one class Amy will be at the front of the line and Yolanda will be at the end. Write a program that prompts the user to enter the number of students in the class, then loops to read in that many names. Once all the names have been read in it reports which student would be at the front of the line and which one would be at the end of the line. You may assume that no two students have the same name."

also..

Do not accept a number less than 1 or greater than 25 for the number of students.

Please note that I am not allowed to use arrays because "we have not learned how to use them yet" and I must use a loop to get the input from the user.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 9:48am
I know how to ask for number of student with limits but I don't know how I'm supposed to get the names and then alphabetize them
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 9:49am

sounds interesting

maybe I should go back to school for this

what does the average programmer make starting out?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic