BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any parents here? Could you...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:40am
I would have him locked up. There are hospitals for troubled - violent children that do a pretty good job of helping them and getting them to integrate back into society after they reach 18. If they are unable to then there is another place they can go. Depending on the situation they can live at the hospital and have a small part-time job. It is a nice place, in a wooded area, on-ground stores, they are given bikes and bus passes (for those let out). They get a private room they can decorate and cook their own meals if they wish.
Sponsored Links

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 4:12am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

LOCK HIM WHERE!?!  There is no such facility anymore...Please people do your research and you will find your health insurance will not help you...smdh.  Facilities that use to keep you against YOUR WILL don't exist anymore other than prison.

so true there are no such facilities.. I heard just yesterday that Repub. Governor of FL is taking that money and saving it, and putting kids with special needs in nursing home facilities.. its making the news b/c a kid died in a nursing home.. WTF!
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:25am
As far as black families experiencing something similar, I
knew a girl growing up that had an older brother with behavioral problems, very violent, angry outbursts, pulled a knife on his stepdad, suicidal. He was on medicine but it made him zombie like so the parents took him off. The stepdad had to yoke him up a few times throughout his life.
I saw her not too long ago and asked how the family was, she said her brother  is now a functioning member of society, he doesnt live on his own yet but no more violent outbursts and his stepdad and him get along fine now.

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:37am
I remember when I was a teen I went to school with a girl who was put anyway in a mental hospital for kids/teens here in NC. Do those not exist anymore. I see it on movies or is that just the movies. I thought facilities like that were still around. She lived there for about a year.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:43am
Wow, my son is only 1 so I can't even imagine.

He is extremely gentle with puppies though, he calls them babies
:-D
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:47am
He gotta go- I wont live in fear in my own home.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:58am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

As far as black families experiencing something similar, I
knew a girl growing up that had an older brother with behavioral problems, very violent, angry outbursts, pulled a knife on his stepdad, suicidal. He was on medicine but it made him zombie like so the parents took him off. The stepdad had to yoke him up a few times throughout his life.
I saw her not too long ago and asked how the family was, she said her brother  is now a functioning member of society, he doesnt live on his own yet but no more violent outbursts and his stepdad and him get along fine now.

Kind of reminds me of how my brother acts except he's been acting out due to drugs. I think him dabbling in stuff started having a permanent affect on his brain.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I would have him locked up. There are hospitals for troubled - violent children that do a pretty good job of helping them and getting them to integrate back into society after they reach 18. If they are unable to then there is another place they can go. Depending on the situation they can live at the hospital and have a small part-time job. It is a nice place, in a wooded area, on-ground stores, they are given bikes and bus passes (for those let out). They get a private room they can decorate and cook their own meals if they wish.

That's what I thought. I knew several white kids that did this. That was around 1993/94...don't these still exist?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

That's what I thought. I knew several white kids that did this. That was around 1993/94...don't these still exist?

They still do. They also have boot camp type stuff you can send troubled kids to as well.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:13am
They spend their time writitng to Dr.Phil 800 times instead of doing whats needed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic