Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Weaves / Extensions Archives > Weaves / Extensions Archives 2009
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Forum Lockedany one tried this Signature Curl?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
altimagurl23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote altimagurl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any one tried this Signature Curl?
    Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 12:28pm
http://www.indianhair.net/Signature_curl.html

it looks pretty in the pics! anyone purchased and installed this? if so, any pics? how did it hold up?

TIA
Sponsored Links

FloStar View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 12:43pm
Just be careful with Indianhair.net
Some people have had really bad experiences and some have had good.
If you decide to go with them it's a gamble because you may not get what you want.

JMO.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote altimagurl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 12:45pm
who do you suggest Flo?
FloStar View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by altimagurl23 altimagurl23 wrote:

who do you suggest Flo?

I say save your money and go with another vendor.
There are so many on here when it comes to virgin hair.
I just wouldn't take the risk because I'd be sooo upset.

Are you looking to get virgin curly??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote altimagurl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 12:50pm
yeah..ill prob just go with Wags. i just talked to Michelle and she said they are getting a shipment from the old vendor in January
shakira84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shakira84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 12:53pm

There was a thread about the Signature Curl form indianhair.net.  i think Geisha Girl had this hair installed and she had pics as well.  It looked nice, bit idk about indianhair.net. Many mixed reviews.  I had the wavy hair installed for about a month. I can say its not my #1 but i worked with it, and it was more curlier than wavy anyway.  doesnt look too much like the pic they have on their site eiher.  Like i said its more curly than wavy.  Everyone has their own opinion but its up to u boo. HTH..Smile

FloStar View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 12:53pm
Yeah, you should go with Wags...
From what I've seen you can't go wrong with their NC.Thumbs%20Up
starnonymous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starnonymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 1:05pm
I had 3 back to back installs with ih.net's signature curl.  I didn't experience any of the problems I've seen associated with their hair (i.e. tanglist, rats nest at neck, excessive shedding), but I haven't ordered from them again because I probably got lucky and got good batches of hair...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote altimagurl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 1:06pm
thanks ladiesBig%20smile
shakira84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shakira84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2009 at 1:09pm
yeah IA with FloStar.  The pics on the site look really good, but definitely not the same in person.  This is just my opinion.  I felt i had to do too much to the hair to keep it tamed..lol. its just iffy with this hair. Kinda like hit or miss..I mean that literally.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic