Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any new products being used to fade dark spots?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Any new products being used to fade dark spots?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
prettieyez85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by velle1203 velle1203 wrote:

I should say  lighter which was NOT THE GOAL..and it sucks because it makes your dark spot more prominent when something lightens everything as whole...im going to focus on spot treating this time around

Oh ok, wow, thats crazy...well thanx for that tip...guess i will jus start that way then
Sponsored Links

Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:38pm
I agree with Velle,it lightens your face so I did my dark spots only as a spot treat only.
The thing is you will still peel a little but I did not put this stuff on my whole face because I know I didn't want the ghost look.........lol like Casper the friendly ghost.

However I spot treated only,my spots are still there but they are less visible and are lighter.

I had some Ambi too so I added that over the dark spots only and it is working! But not as fast,so I'm hoping the more Maxi peel I out on the more skin come off the spot . I give those spots a rest though without over doing it,or making me burn outrageously.

Hopefully I can stick to this so they can become less visible and fade.

I can tell these dark spots are much more lighter though.

@Pretteye85 you got the soap so you should use the soap too.

It's a must I order the soap ASAP so it can  help lighten these spots!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2013 at 9:38pm
Hey Loveverythinghair, hows the progress going with the maxi peel so far?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by prettieyez85 prettieyez85 wrote:

Hey Loveverythinghair, hows the progress going with the maxi peel so far?

I love this stuff and so does my face,lol.I haven't had any problems with this stuff and I use it almost everyday on my spots.

I want them to get as light as possible. When I first started using it I peeled a lot. Which I could keep under control.

However the peeling is at a minimal and I still dab  it on all my spots everyday. They are getting lighter and lighter each day with time. And I'm barely peeling now too. so I guess my skin gotten use to it.

But I think I'm going to be using this long term for about a couple of months or so.
I want to  stock on another bottle  and a bar of soap  and once I can get to Walmart or Walgreens to get me some SPF that won't irritate my face.

Now the question is how has it helped you? How are you coming along?
Peeling yet? Is it working for you?

I'm ecstatic with this stuff.
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Loveverythinghair Loveverythinghair wrote:

I just rinsed my face in cold water. Let it dried then applied the Maxi-peel using cotton swabs.I put it on my spots only.Mainly on both of my jaw lines,jaws and under my chin and on my neck!

I felt it itch just a little but the stuff don't seem to be strong at all from the smell of it.

I work up this morning,just rinsed with cold water again and applied some more to the same areas.
Since I was headed out to work I put pure lemon oil on top of it!

The lemon oil I have is for anti-aging and it's for the skin,I already had it stored,never used it.

I'm first trying and need to get the hang of this.

I have not started peeling yet but I have read where people do other stuff such as using a cleanser before hand,etc I can't do all of that because I'm afraid of my skin on my face being burned.

Also I don't think I should have to do all of that to peel,it's a peel I hope it peels!

I also found another peel which was recommended by a Dermatologist (Skin Obession)

As of now I hope the Maxi-peel work,lightened or do what it's suppose to do.

I want a bigger bottle which I need to go ahead and buy if it starts to work otherwise I will try another peel and just get some maxi peel soap, and work with that.

I just applied it again! I have to get me some Sunscreen soon too but for now my lemon oil will work.

No it will actually cause further damage especially in the long run. DO not apply lemon oil within 4 hours of going in the sun. This is a no no. Lemon oil is a very strong photosensitizer which will damage your skin and further darken your dark spots. You should get a good sunscreen asap if you have not done so.
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2013 at 12:33pm
Anyone who is using this I did indicate a few pages back to spot treat first. Then do the entire face and assess from there. You will have better result. And ladies watch what you are putting on your face when going outdoors in the sun. Research as usual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2013 at 1:33pm
@Madame Pink, I did not use Lemon Essential Oil but I used a Pure Lemon Oil which is good for dark spots.
Lemons in general, fresh squeezed is also good for dark spots as well.

However that was the only thing I had to put on the peeling besides the Palmers Cocoa butter lotion. When it first started to peel my skin was so dry and I needed a oil instead of a lotion.

But as of now I have the Jergens Natural Glow Daily Facial Moisturizer Sunscreen and thankfully my mom had this..unused and still in the box..Perfect for my complexion Medium to Tan Skin Tones!

I scooped it up!

Up until now my face was brilliant.... as of now I got a ugly pimple that I wish go away! I have not use the peel since.

My spots are lighter..but I need them to get even lighter and it's probably going to take while because they been there way too long.
But I plan to buy some soap and another bottle of Maxi-peel soon!

Just realized I need some facial scrub before I start backing using the peel and some cleanser! This is starting to get expensive..lol but I pray my results pays off!

Also my skin around the spot treat is very light in color. So I know the stuff works..just need to get it to lighten my spots as much as possible!

Thanks again for all your help!

Edited by Loveverythinghair - Feb 26 2013 at 1:36pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 8:01pm
Prettieeyez85,We still waiting on your update! How did the Maxi-peel work for you? I'm back out on the market looking for more spot treatments. I'm almost out of Maxi-peel and it did lighten my spots and had my face very pretty but when I didn't use it,I got a pimple here and there.

I don't know what to do. I see my spots getting back darker or more noticeable!! Aye yayaya!

I don't know if I should get more Maxi-peel or what. I'm almost at a dead end!

Do anyone use Maxi-peel monthly? I know it said you should let your skin rest,but my skin act up if I don't use it and acts up if I over use it. Such as a pimple here and there,after the pimple goes away or if I touch it under any circumstances,it turns black immediately after leaving.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 9:13pm
Hey Loveverythinghair,

I am so sorry for not keeping in touch with this thread, along with others...i have been unexpectedly busy lately lol

Ok, for the update on the Maxi Peel...it did work for me to some extent...like it did make my complexion brighter & my dark spots somewhat lighter, but the main thing i did was jus peel to death! Lol! Like my skin just kept shedding & peeling, like it was never gonna stop! When it finally did, gurl hardly nothing different! I was so sad, i just simply gave up on it hun.

So i was just gonna be content with just using my regular skin care products i had ordered awhile back from MUAC, before i had learned about MP. Well somehow i was doing some research on a product, (cant remember what it was now) but somehow i had stumbled across something called white ivory pills? Supposedly gurl, these pills are nicknamed skin brightening or skin lightening pills that improve the outlook of ur skin from deep down within, which is where acne & pimples start from to begin with. They even have some with Vitamin C in them. The only downfall is da price like anywhere from/between $29.99-$34.00! Ok, so i wasnt gonna settle for that. Then i kept searching on til i started to stumble across the skin bleaching products and finally the exfoliating soaps. Now remind u, dat me & u was just chatting awhile back, rite before we jumped on da bandwagon wit MP, & we was talking about skin lightening soaps rite? Ok, listen up...i didnt give into da Papaya soap, i fell for the all natural, raw, African Black Soap. OMG! Gurl, my dark spots are fading faster than i have ever seen them go before! I am also using Real unrefined nonprocessed raw Shea Butter as well.

So so so very sorry for the extra long post! Got carried away lol!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 9:53pm
I was going back to soap too! I came across a filipina blog and she blogged about the Papaya soap.She also showed her results. The soap lightened her skin but she had pimples and spots on her both of her cheeks.

The papaya soap did nothing but lighten everything making her pimples and spots stand out more.

On her next blog she used Glutathione soap (She used a particular brand)  and her skin is flawless and it helped her spots and her pimples fade visibly! I can't think of the name she used but it's similiar to the Kojie San soap

Her blog was dated back in 2007 when she used the products,so I will be trying that brand soap she used which is amongst the Kojic acid soaps and papaya soap!
Imma see if that will work for me!

I can not stand the look of the raw stuff! I wish I could because we have so many African Markets here,I bypass it everytime. I may have to cringe and try it just for the sake of my skin.

I'm happy you found something that works for you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011