Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any new products being used to fade dark spots?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Any new products being used to fade dark spots?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 12:53pm
maxipeel worked for me...plus retin a 0.1% and hydroquinone 4% i stopped and used freankin jessner peel and lactic acid and it seem to make my skin worse...i ordered retin a from an online pharmacy as well as hydroquinone 4...i get maxipeel froma  local phillipine market and kojic acid soap works well too.i did a lactic acid peel yesterday and am spot treating with nadinola until my other orders come.ill do another peel in 5-6 days than im going back on my retin and hydro regime
Sponsored Links

prettieyez85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 5:13pm
My pkg came! Omg! I was so shocked to find a cute lil baby box in my mailbox! Lol! Will begin using it tonite! Im actually jus getting home frm wrk bout to head back out & do sum jogging with a friend and hang out for a bit before coming back home. But soon as i get in & settled i will begin my new skin care origin regimen! Cant wait! So excited!
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 5:16pm
LOL LOL! I guess it comes when you least expect it!
Glad you finally got your package!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 5:18pm
hi there! Im interested in wanting to buy retin a but i cant afford to go see a derm & i dnt have a reg doc so i been reading that ppl been ordering theirs off     the internet w/o a Rx, is that how u get urs? How long have u been using maxi peel?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 5:20pm
Ikr! Thats exactly what happened! Lol! Totally unexpected!
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 5:30pm
Most I have seen,I know you are asking her this question... but the majority are getting it from alldaychemist.com!

I'm just skpetical because I heard they take checks only as of now..

I guess they are a Indian Based Company.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:56am
Oh wow, really? Oh no cant deal wit dem den, i dnt use checks lol but thanx for the info tho!
velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 7:20pm
i used all day chemist numerous time its called an echeck ...but i didnt use alll day chemist this time because i ordered hcg and latisse but yea ill inbox you the name of the other pharmacy i used they take debit and credit...maxipeel i used for a month or so but its made me really light so i will only spot treat sue it once before starting the retin a and the hydroquinone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by velle1203 velle1203 wrote:

i used all day chemist numerous time its called an echeck ...but i didnt use alll day chemist this time because i ordered hcg and latisse but yea ill inbox you the name of the other pharmacy i used they take debit and credit...maxipeel i used for a month or so but its made me really light so i will only spot treat sue it once before starting the retin a and the hydroquinone<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

Oh ok, yea I've read thats where alotta ppl go to order it...oh ok, well ty so much for that! Cant wait to find out what the other web site is, cuz i am very anxious to order & try the retin a out. Wow maxi peel made u light? What was ur skin complexion before?
velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 7:50pm
I should say  lighter which was NOT THE GOAL..and it sucks because it makes your dark spot more prominent when something lightens everything as whole...im going to focus on spot treating this time around
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>