Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any new products being used to fade dark spots?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Any new products being used to fade dark spots?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
prettieyez85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 5:09pm
Oh wow, ok...thanx for pointing that out...yea i think the one i got was only $5.99 so yea, pretty much i got da smaller one too! Lol! Oh well...so how did the application of it go for u last nite?
Sponsored Links

Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 7:12pm
I just rinsed my face in cold water. Let it dried then applied the Maxi-peel using cotton swabs.I put it on my spots only.Mainly on both of my jaw lines,jaws and under my chin and on my neck!

I felt it itch just a little but the stuff don't seem to be strong at all from the smell of it.

I work up this morning,just rinsed with cold water again and applied some more to the same areas.
Since I was headed out to work I put pure lemon oil on top of it!

The lemon oil I have is for anti-aging and it's for the skin,I already had it stored,never used it.

I'm first trying and need to get the hang of this.

I have not started peeling yet but I have read where people do other stuff such as using a cleanser before hand,etc I can't do all of that because I'm afraid of my skin on my face being burned.

Also I don't think I should have to do all of that to peel,it's a peel I hope it peels!

I also found another peel which was recommended by a Dermatologist (Skin Obession)

As of now I hope the Maxi-peel work,lightened or do what it's suppose to do.

I want a bigger bottle which I need to go ahead and buy if it starts to work otherwise I will try another peel and just get some maxi peel soap, and work with that.

I just applied it again! I have to get me some Sunscreen soon too but for now my lemon oil will work.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:44am
Hey Loveverythinghair, jus stopping by to see how things are going for u so far

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by prettieyez85 prettieyez85 wrote:

Hey Loveverythinghair, jus stopping by to see how things are going for u so far

Hello there,I was just coming to give an update. I started peeling over night.

When I woke up I was peeling. However I'm peeling in spots here and there.
My dark spots have not started peeling yet,but my skin is peeling around them or anywhere else I put the Maxi-peel solution.

However I can't freak yet because at least I'm peeling,now I just hope it actually start to peel the spots that I put it on first which was the dark spots. ( I have to see how much more of the stuff it takes for the actual dark spots as I can't see that yet)

So I guess I can continue to see how it goes. The Store that I purchased it from Filipina girl, she told me to apply the maxi peel solution for 5 days and then stop.

I applied mine every morning before I left home and at night once I made it home.

Since I started peeling over night (last night),I skipped this morning and put the anti-aging pure lemon oil on my face!  Just something I had stored for years already.I'm dark skinned so once I put the oil over the peeling.. the eye can see is very little.

However I have not broke out and neither have I gotten a pimple from this stuff.

So... so far I like it.

I asked the seller if she had the original soap either the Maxi Peel soap or the Papaya soap and she said she do have it,so she has me another order where I can get the soap and a bigger bottle of Maxi-peel. I advised her once I get finish with this bottle to see the actual final results.

I also asked her about authenicity and she said that she buys it from a market (the actual source which she goes to visit) so she assured me that it is authenic.

Now I just wish I could have purchased everything a bigger bottle,soap and some lightneing lotion lol at once on my first order.

Also forgive me for hijacking your thread..I been dealing with dark spots every since I became of age and never considered peels,except the ones from walmart,but had not clue of stuff like this.
So happy for this thread though.

Actually I would have never been looking for whitening stuff for my face that AA could actually use and it work.

What about you? How's everything coming along for you,have your items arrived?

ETA: I been peeling a little bit more while at work.  Make sure you take some type of moisturizer,cocoa butter lotion,SPF,take something with you because my oil did not last long at all.
A few hours after I wrote this I could clearly see the peeling on my face and it was very dry.
The climate here is very dry where I'm at and it's very cold as well. So tomorrow I know to bring these things with me and so on.

Edited by Loveverythinghair - Feb 08 2013 at 4:40pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:38pm
Hey hun, glad to hear everything is goin great for u! Congratz! Im still waiting for     mine to come. I might jus use ur seller next time lol so have u experienced any uncomfortable side effects yet since u started peeling? Gurl u r def'ly not hijacking this thread lol u r actually helping this thread with ur useful info and exciting experience with factual research & results i am so glad u found this thread and joined me on this skin transformation journey! Lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:47pm
Absolutely no bad side effect.
The only thing, is my face gets dry throughout the day,but that's because of the weather,it's dry no moisture in the air,so I apply oil a lot.

But I don't have any bumps (as in broke out) None-No redness-no nothing.

Peeling only.

However I'm peeling but I do think I'm going to have to get that soap ASAP,maybe the week after next to help fade the spots or make them as light as possible.

However I am peeling. No hype. It do work.

Also I have started to peel even more and in more spots since my last post.
I took a few pics,lol but I won't post them,but I took pics so I can see the difference in about two weeks.

I'm very happy with it so far,I just want to make sure it fades my dark spots,that's why I said I might get the soap to help once my skn fully peels and heals. Then I can apply the soap and try finishing it off.

Don't think I can use both at the same time,not sure about that. Need to look that up!

ETA: The bottle is small but it is enough to last! It goes a long way!
I also ordered from the second person Madame pink recommended!

Edited by Loveverythinghair - Feb 08 2013 at 9:52pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:54pm
Oh ok, well thats good! Yea i heard that stuff does have a huge drying effect but thats part of the process tho, to initiate the peeling stage...yea i think the soap aids in the exfoliation part to help peel the skin faster, but i also heard you have to stop using it once peeling starts bc its so harsh to the new skin that it might burn man, i cant wait til my stuff gets here, what state ru in?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:06pm
I'm in MS..  The weather has been changing so much.

Cool one day,freezing the next,Tornado watches in the past week,then cold fronts.

The weather is rough on the skin in general! Finally understanding that.

I can't wait until you get yours too! LOL

After a few days of putting it on,your skin will feel a little rough (noted as a leather feeling). Also I got a few,very hard to see white bumps,which was noted on another website by someone else.

I experienced the same and she said shortly after that she started peeling and I did too!

The small little bumps went away on their own,didn't last but a few days and looked like little small heat bumps.  You can hardly tell they was there so I knew I would eventually peel!

So far I'm loving this stuff!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:29pm
Oh ok, im in NC sounds like this stuff is a miracle potion! Lol! Ikr, i cant wait! Hopefully it will get here 1st thing nxt wk...so u put urs on 2x a day? What skin type ru?

Yea, the weather has been pretty ruff here too, esp temp wise

I hope i have amazing results like urs, i am like so ready to try this stuff! Very impatiently waiting!!!!!! Lol!

Edited by prettieyez85 - Feb 08 2013 at 10:32pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:12am
As an African American I consider my self dark-skinned. Most say I'm not that dark but more of a brown skin tone,lol

I don't think it's a huge difference though!

I'm peeling and I see my skin lighter under but my darks spots isn't seeming to get any lighter...they may but for now I can't tell.

And like everyone noted the skin underneath is very sensitive,even my cocoa butter burned it.
So be careful.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style