Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any new products being used to fade dark spots?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Any new products being used to fade dark spots?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:58pm
I am prepping my skin so that my maxipeel has great results. Just waiting to use in around a time where I know I want be out so much.

I used to wash

http://www.amazon.com/RoC-Daily-Resurfacing-Disks-Inch/dp/B005I2MP62/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1359953596&sr=8-4&keywords=roc

Then I applied this mixed with the juice from a lemon. After washing off I also used an exfoliating glove with the Likas on my face. Only areas that may have dark spots. Chin/cheek area.

http://www.amazon.com/100%25-Pure-Facial-Pineapple-Enzyme/dp/B000YBV4GY/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1359953651&sr=8-9&keywords=100+pure

Now I am sitting here about to rinse this mask shortly

http://www.amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Indian-Healing-Cleansing/dp/B0014P8L9W/ref=sr_1_2?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1359953724&sr=1-2&keywords=bentonite+clay+powder

Afterwards I will apply some almond oil and call it a night.

Prob do the maxipeel towards the weekend.

Sponsored Links

Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:10pm
Loving that Pineapple Enzyme Facial Peel...... I'm an affiliate for 100% Pure,I promote them on my beauty blog!

And yes the garnier works so well for me. It does not break me out and it helps keep pimples away although I don't get pimples like that,My concern is the dark spots!

I mostly used Garnier than any other product to clean my face and used the eye roller for under my eyes.
However I have been using St.Ives lately,but those are the cleansing products that I use.

Thank you for sharing all this info,praying I can get me a good clean facial regimen going!

So much to choose from,I try doing a research on everything first. Now I just keep finding stuff!
Like the Maxi Peel Whitening Soap..so many mixed emotions about it though.

I have read reviews saying that these soaps mostly exfoilate than whitening since they were made with Asians in mind,so I could see how it whitening their skin.

J-e-s-u-s!

I appreciate all of your help though!
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:13pm
NP. Summertime is a coming! We all have to look extra good Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:25pm
So So pissed! I just gotta Vent!
Okay originally I thought my expected arrival time was Feb 5th so I did not check or track my shipment,I just waited!

So I was just sitting here getting more anxious about my maxi peel so I go to track it & What do you know..it was delivered yesterday!

Well I visited my parents house earlier,which is where all my mail mainly go and if I order something I have it go there since they are only minutes away from me and I know my dad will always be at home because he's been retired for a while now!

long Story Short!
Me: Dad do I have some mail here, I'm waiting on a package to arrive!
Daddy: Naw baby you don't have any mail here today!

Leaves dad house...goes back to work.track package and that's when I found out originally it was delivered yesterday!

Gets stressed immediately
Now I have to wait to see if my mom got my mail or if the mail lady marked it as delievered and it's misplaced!

No Wrong done on the behalf of the shipper,it's the Post office fault if my ish ain't here and I already gave them a brief call.

SM damn H. Now just got to wait and see!
I want that peel so bad!
I been googling image reviews about it and the results are amazing!
prettieyez85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:29pm
Gurl, idek when mine gonna get here...aint even gotta confirmation yet dat it's even been shipped out yet or not

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:38pm
Lol good thing I'm not in your shoes,wooo flip out moment!!!!!

But let me back up!!!! Called up my brother and asked him to check for mail one last time!

At last....he had it! So relieved,thank God! I can't wait to try this stuff tonight!

Since I'm out of cleanser last night I used a tea bag with lemon  on my face.

But tonight It's Maxi-peel!!!

Also I will not be ordering from the one you ordered from. Look like shipping takes him/her way to long.
And no shipping confirmation???....they are now printed on the receipt when something is mailed,you automatically get to track it. Sounds like she have not shipped it yet or just ain't had the time to send you the tracking on it.

However I have ran upon so many other places the soap can be bought and have it saved in my favorites!

I must get this soap to go alone with the Maxi-peel.

I'm not wasting anytime once that Maxi-peel hits my hands,lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 3:43pm
I finally jus went on kikay site & signed in to myacct to find out what all was goin on...dey jus shipped my stuff out sumtime today so aint no tellin how long it's gon take to receive it cuz im on da east coast & they're on the west coast, ugh! Yea, idk if i wanna order from them again, myself lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:18pm
Finally got my maxi peel in my hands at last...........

I did not know it came in different sizes! I would have bought the bigger bottle instead of the small bottle.

I saw someone elses result of the peeling and that literally scared me,her hold forhead was peeled!

MadamePink can I put this stuff on my spots only? Or do I have to apply it to my entire face.

I work everyday and ain't no way I can go out looking ..two -toned.

Whew wish I knew about this stuff about two years ago when I could afford to stay in.

And why isn't it full,my box from the looks of it had not been opened but could have easily been sealed back down and the green/teal looking bottle has plastic around it. I know I read where the seller said in some cases they do open the bottle and apply tape so none leak during shipment,etc but they state none has been used out.......... I'm starting to think otherwise but unsure??

I'm figuring this is just  the original amount they put in the bottle,hopefully!

Please answer so I can start it right away,lol I want to apply it right now.
Spots only or entire face?

or what about spot only to test?

Thank you in advance to for all of your help!!! I really appreciate it.

Edited by Loveverythinghair - Feb 05 2013 at 7:21pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:10pm
I hope i ordered the rite size

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by prettieyez85 prettieyez85 wrote:

I hope i ordered the rite size
Chances are if it was more than $8 or $9 you ordered the bigger bottle.

I noticed it after seeing another listing for the same thing and it was more $10.99 then I noticed the different was the size!

If it work I will have to stock up on a bigger bottle!
I'm preparing my face now to apply mine!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic