Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any new products being used to fade dark spots?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any new products being used to fade dark spots?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:55am
Not a problem,I will defintely be doing a before and after! Because if any of the stuff work! Imma have to stock up on it.

Thank you too!
Sponsored Links

prettieyez85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:47pm
Gurl, how bout i went ahead & bought both products from the kikay site & paid the $6.95 s&h fee, lol everything was still well under $20 so i dint mind, jus cant wait til it gets here! Lol! I will be doing a before & after as well, & if it also wrx for me, i will be making a bigger order nxt time i place one...good luck to both of us! Let me kno wen u get urs, btw, how long did it say it would take for urs to ship out? I think mine said like 3-5 biz days

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:19pm
Wonderful!!! Glad you got both!
My order shipped already,I should get it around Feb 6.
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:40pm
Hope everything goes well for you guys! Just remember if you follow directions and apply correctly you will see results. Sunscreen..sunscreen and more sunscreen. You do not want more damage or for all your efforts to be in vain. Carry if with you if you are able to reapply during the day. Pick a regimen and follow closely. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:47pm
Thank you,what brand suncreen would you recommend?

Also I guess I need to look for some myself too,I never ever wear suncreen,unless it was incorporated in the product I used!
That's probably why my spots got darker even if they got lighter.

It's so hard to be consistent with this stuff.

My insurance also covers Dermatology ,if this don't work,Imma need them to RX me somthing.

Should I still use my cleaners gel or cream cleanser,could I still use it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:24pm
Well dang! Lol! Aint heard nuthin yet! Man, im mad now! Lol!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:30pm
Yes, me too! Thank u sooooo much for all the help, advice, & insight! Yea i will def'ly pay special attn to application procedures & i read somewhere that after u wash ur face, u should wait like 30min-1hr (or more) before u apply the solution, is this true? I am getting another brand of sunscreen to take with me whenever i got to wrk or run errands, etc jus to have on hand & my current sunscreen i have will keep at home to wear indoors...think i may need to get another moisturizer as well, for pm care

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Loveverythinghair Loveverythinghair wrote:

Thank you,what brand suncreen would you recommend?

Also I guess I need to look for some myself too,I never ever wear suncreen,unless it was incorporated in the product I used!
That's probably why my spots got darker even if they got lighter.

It's so hard to be consistent with this stuff.

My insurance also covers Dermatology ,if this don't work,Imma need them to RX me somthing.

Should I still use my cleaners gel or cream cleanser,could I still use it?

Check a few pages back I recommended two previously. If you have a flexible spending account mastercard you can get one of them with that from drugstore.com. What kind of cleansers do you have. I would say nothing really harsh the days you are applying. Or even when your peeling. Afterwards if you feel what you already have is sufficient continue with it. Papaya soap is good but drying..for me at least. I just follow with a good moisturizer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:47pm
I use St.Ives Scrub and I use Garnier gel cleanser the green kind.
I also found some more soaps too.

Wondering have you heard of any of these besides the Papaya Soap.

Given below are names of some of the top selling bleaching soaps that you can buy.  I want to try something else too so bad,but not sure which will work best!
  • Likas Papaya Skin Whitening Soap
  • Amira Magic Soap
  • Daggett Ramsdell Lightening Soap
  • Madina Skin Lightening Soap
  • Lux White Impress Skin Whitening Bar Soap
  • Clear Essence Maxi-Tone Skin Lightening Soap
  • Asanthee Thai Papaya and Rice Milk Skin Whitening Soap

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/skin-bleaching-soap.html

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 10:51pm
The scrub should only be use well after the maxipeel. Like something once a week for maintenance. I have the Garnier only because it was free..and it is still sitting there because I am not a fan of it. I am only familiar with the Likas,,it is a part of my regimen.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic