Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any new products being used to fade dark spots?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Any new products being used to fade dark spots?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by prettieyez85 prettieyez85 wrote:

I'm ordering me sum rite now too! I'm gonna start with formula #3 & see how my skin tolerates it. Which seller are u ordering urs from?

I started with #3 too,I ordered mine from Seller: filipina_girl2010 ( 3009 ) , I already placed my order can't wait!!!

Now do this comes in a pack or bottle?
I read where it said it could come with tape wrapped around it for leakage etc??

Sponsored Links

prettieyez85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:35pm
Oh ok, kool! Im in process rite now at the moment...im getting mine from kikay & im a lil confused on the shipping selection, maybe madame pink can help me out here? Anyways from my understanding the solution comes in a bottle that is pkgd in a box...how much did ur order end up coming to & what all did u get? Im excited as well! Cant wait! Soon as i can get past dis shipping selection part! Lol!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by prettieyez85 prettieyez85 wrote:

Oh ok, kool! Im in process rite now at the moment...im getting mine from kikay & im a lil confused on the shipping selection, maybe madame pink can help me out here? Anyways from my understanding the solution comes in a bottle that is pkgd in a box...how much did ur order end up coming to & what all did u get? Im excited as well! Cant wait! Soon as i can get past dis shipping selection part! Lol!

I ordered because my shipping was free! My total was only $7.99!

I also wanted to try that soap in the other thread that the ladies was talking about.
I want my spots gone on my face. I don't have any other problems with pimples or bumps unless I get a hair bump,however my problem is hormonal a bit...but I already have meds to treat that now I just need something to help fade or even blend spots or something.

Papya soap or Koijic acid soap. Also the mac concealer I used a while back helped,but... I used it as a whole foundation and it worked,but for that little tube??? I be needing to buy two at a time,I can't right now.

I just pray this fade these dark spots! Spring and Summer is just weeks away,lol

ETA: but now I see the shop you are ordering from got lots of stuff!! Also they got the soap I want too! I may have to place another small order,lol Jesus,anyone know if I can use this in conjunctin with the peel and Madame,THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR  YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS!

Edited by Loveverythinghair - Feb 01 2013 at 6:15pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:52pm
Yea i think imma go wit the person u ordered from & i'll jus have to get the exfoliant soap from somewhea else. Yea i heard dat da Maxi Peel exfoliant soap wit Papaya enzymes was a super recommendation to combine wit the exfoliant solution. Yea dats my main concern too is jus mainly get rid of dark spots on my face. My acne has actually started to calm down a bit since starting the lactic acid peel treatments beginning last month. But i am starting to wonder if my acne breakouts are due to jormonal imbalance. As far as the kojic soap, i read a cpl reviews dat stated the users of that product had to discontinue once peeling of the skin began bc of the harshness of the chemicals & ingredients in the soap were too acidic & too strong for the fresh new skin underneath the dead old skin to handle. I seen the same thing with the Likas brand of their papaya soap, dats why i was leaning more twds the Maxi Peel brand cuz theirs is more milder. I cant do makeup cuz idek how to put it on lol! I kno! Such a shame rite! Lol! But i do kno i wanna go ahead & tackle dis prob now, & hopefully for good, while i still got time cuz like u said, da warm weather will be here before we kno it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 7:08pm
I read that info too!
But ....the shop you was going to shop from,look like they don't have free shipping!
She got some good stuff though in her shop!

I be done bought everything with the word lightening on it! So confused.. but I will be trying that soap but I don't need a knock off!

I was looking and reading reviews and I want it to work!

But if you look at it,not sure which will be better cream or 1 bar of soap,so that's my only biggest confusion besides get very big bumps that someone say that got.
But I got to try that soap too! Got too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:43pm
Lol! Hey, ru referring to the skin care talk website/forum? Cuz dats whea i was gettin all my info frm...but yea, kikay doesnt offer free shipping but does offer more of a variety of products tho, so yea she does have sum good stuff including dat same soap u mentioned so i think i will be purchasing frm the vendor i ordered frm & find the soap sumwhea else unless u find it 1st b4 me & i will let u kno wat i come up with...yea i feel u on dat, i dnt want no knock off stuff eitha lol i desperately hope that the maxi peel will     work for me i think i would rather go for the soap cuz i have oily skin & really dnt wanna overdo it wit applying too many things like creams on my skin, what skin type ru? But yea i gotta have, gotta get dat soap too! Lol!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:59pm
My skin is definitely dry everything except my forehead. My forehead is oily, so I would say Combination skin!

But that is only from the products that I use. I never had a big problem with spots being on my forehead, I also wear bangs too and I wear my hair down a lot. Both sides of my hair contour with my jaw line area.

I started using Cocoa Butter last year (lotion) for moisture.

But the products mostly gave me dry skin on my cheeks/jaw area and under my neck.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:05pm
Oh ok, well dats not bad, wish i had ur skin type, i hate having oily skin lol well i wanted to let u kno dat i found the soap on Amazon from a seller, if u wanna check it out, lemme kno wat u think!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009P4U0PW/ref=mw_dp_sim_ss4?pi=SX125

And dis is da soap u was also referring too, rite? Lol, sry i shoulda had asked dat way b4 now lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:46pm
I was talking about the soap talked about under this caterogy (Dark Spots) but just in another thread

However thank you for finding that soap! It look likes it's the same exact brand as the peel I ordered !

I will look up some info on that and see if I should buy it!

It's only $4.99 can't beat that,it all comes down to if it works!

Thanks for sharing!
BTW just saw shipping is $4.99 too....LOL I will have to wait but I might give it a try when I can.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:01pm
Oh ok, yea it's pretty much the same thing, it's jus Maxi Peel's brand of their Papaya soap. Yea, i think im gonna give it a shot & order it, & get my solution #3 frm ur vendor lol yea & it's da same price as kikay's site, jus cheaper shipping on Amazon, i like $4.99 compared to $6.95, so imma get it & let u kno how it goes...and yw hun, anytime i can be of help! Thank u as well! U helped me out too!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>