Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any new products being used to fade dark spots?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any new products being used to fade dark spots?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 3:05pm
Not too long. I ordered on a Thursday I think and rec on Tuesday. When you go to pick just think about all the damage your about to inflict and how you have to spend so much time to correct it. That should hopefully turn you away from picking.
Sponsored Links

prettieyez85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 3:07pm
Yea, ive been seeing alot off ppl recommending sunscreen with ZnO2, is dat wat u used? Cuz believe it or not i jus started using sunscreen on my face daily jus a cpl wks ago frm doin alot of reading & research on dat net about how to get rid of PIH. I have been to derms plenty of times in da past & can u believe dat not 1 eva told me to wear sunscreen to protect my skin? Gurl i felt     so horrible on the inside cuz I've been struggling with this issue & acne almost all my life, since i was 12yo and to find this important fact of info out at such a later phase in my life, it's no wonder why nothing had eva worked for me in da 1st place. Im jus glad now dat maybe i have finally found something dat may work, i jus need to make sure to use the right combo of products with it & be consistent, of course as dat has been a major downfall for me in da past     as well. So i might would need to shop for a new sunscreen huh? Cuz da 1 dat i jus got & started using is Aveeno ActiveNaturals Positively Radiant daily moisturizer SPF 30 UVA/UVB sunscreen total soy complex

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 3:18pm
Yea, I've heard & read nothin but good things bout dat stuff. I remember a cowrkr of mine recommending argan oil use for my hair cuz i had jus recently went natural at da time & she mentioned how good it was for our type of hair, esp natural hair so i kno it's good! Lol but yea im tryin to build a regime now but now im thinking if i should order the papaya soap with it too now i read some good reviews bout using it along wit da peel, & den dats wat u mentioned dat u washed ur face wit rite? But do u still use it while ur peeling as well? Oh yea, btw, wat did u mean by saying "get your water in!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 3:22pm
Oh ok, well dats not bad at all then. Oh once i start using dis stuff, forget bout trying to pick or pop bumps, aint even touching my face no more unless im applying stuff to it lol!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 3:32pm
I love the Aveeno! That is my winter sunscreen and it works well for the makeup I use. I use that but mainly as a moisturize. I was using Devita Solar 50 however switched to Laroche-Posay since I can get it with my healthcare fsa card. I would get something higher than the Aveeno since you will be peeling. Just my opinion. Better safe than have more damage.

It does not matter that you are just founding out about sunscreen. You can start now. Not too late and no need to feel horrible.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 4:04pm
Lol! I had never personally experimented with it before, i do use their baby products on my son tho, & it does wonders for his sensitive skin. I actually love this moisturizer/sunscreen cuz it's light, nongreasey & it's noncomedogenic, luv dat part. But i do agree wit u, i should go higher than this product and in SPF as well BC of the peeling, so more research i go, i guess lol but yea rather spend more to protect my skin than to create more damage in the long run & end up spending even more to correct more caused dat could've been prevented in da 1st place. Glad to fully know about the whole ordeal about sunscreen now too cuz i prolly woulda been very sorry later on in my middle aged years lol thanks so much again for everything luv & i will mos def keep u up to date wit everything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:57am
Ok good luck! I will pop back in when it's time to do mine. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:45pm
Ok hun, thanx again for everything! I will be back to report as well...good luck to u too! Lol!
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

Maxi Peel is the truth! I used it last year. I was peeling like crazy and my skin was buttersoft. To speed up the peeling I made a bowl of the hottest water I could actually dip my face in with sea salt. Afterwards I would apply oil oil. If used correctly and a good sunscreen you will see great results. Doing another go soon. I used Maxi Peel 3.

SOLD!!! I read all pages and then I came back to see which strength you used!

It's worth a try! I'm ordering me some right now!
Praying it fades these dark spots on my jaw area! EGH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettieyez85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:32pm
I'm ordering me sum rite now too! I'm gonna start with formula #3 & see how my skin tolerates it. Which seller are u ordering urs from?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>