Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any new hair challenges for 2014..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DominicanCurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanCurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by MiZzChRiSsEe MiZzChRiSsEe wrote:

Okay, thanks. I was just thinking that there are some shampoos with sulfur in them (like Sulfur 8,) so i should be able to add sulfur to my own shampoo without detrimental effects? Maybe someone else could chime in...?

I just think it might be bad if you leave it in your hair overnight, but a shampoo does not stay in your hair near long enough to cause the kind of dryness I read about so it might work
Sponsored Links

miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 9:18pm
I will be a part of this as I am beginning my healthy hair journey,after repeated perms, color, etc that I honestly didn't need but got because others told me it would help straighten my hair but honestly it just made my hair thin and dry.
My hair regimen includes pre-pooing only before shampooing and I do this every other week. Then I use regular conditioner, protein treatment, moisturizing deep conditioner, and then moisturize and seal with leave in conditioner and oil. So that regimen only occurs every two weeks, the weeks in between I just co-wash and follow up with moisture and seal. Im trying to make sure I moisture and seal twice a day but mainly massage my hair twice a day to see if it helps yield results. A month ago just started doing the GHE method every other day and now doing inversion. :D I started that today; so Im hoping as long as I use no heat, do ghe, do inversion, and massage my scalp everyday while dealing with wigs, braids, and some roller sets every now and then, hopefully I will at least be close to BSL at the end of 2014. Also take gummy multivitamins because that is the only vitamin I will remember to take. I chose this regimen because although I am crazing long length, I am doing methods that are cheap or at no cost at all, and that has seemed to be beneficial to other women. I'm not into the whole monistat, sulfur, etc. stuff others use. I believe if you keep it simple you will yield the same results! :) 
I have a picture but I don't know how to upload it.
DominicanCurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanCurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:41pm
Hello ladies! First weekend of the new year, and I am starting strong!
I did a henna/DC treatment today, boy my hair loves henna! Beautiful shinny hair that feels and looks strong.
How is the challenge going on your end ladies?
fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 11:57pm
i want to start a challenge also. it will be my first. i dont even have a routine yet!
I recently got a long overdue hair trim/cut so now stretched I'm almost at CBL. 
Currently I have in braids but idk how long that will last cos i've only had them in two weeks & im super antsy. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic