Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

any good hair vendors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
chriskat91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chriskat91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: any good hair vendors
    Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:20pm
Hi ladies,
I'm a newbie and need some help finding hair.I've been wearing cheap hair for a while now and now I want something better I'm sick and tired of the shedding of the cheap hair. I've heard of indique and her imports but I'm not really sure if there good or not. I'm definitely looking for some straight remy or virgin hair just something that won't shed or knot up. Thanks again :)
Sponsored Links

lexilulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexilulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 8:59pm
I ordered from this place called NA Fashions and I looooooovee my hair. They have great deals and sales. You should give them a try. I was skeptical after receiving bad hair from an Alli express vendor but I went ahead and ordered from NA and this hair is amazing. Here is the link www.nafashions.com good luck!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chriskat91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:11pm
Thanks everyone :)
armygyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armygyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:01pm
Hey, my sister and I tried a place called R&J and I brag about it every chance I get. lol
Great informative website, the customer service was better than the other places we tried and the hair is soooooo good. 
Anyway, give it a shot and let us know how you like. 

www.rjvirginhair.com
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:35pm
I'd like to hear from the BHM Veterans...I've been getting a lot of feedback from newcomers with just a few posts....This is a thread to help Newbies, I'd like to hear from the ones who have more experience and history here on BHM.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 1:45pm
Op...How much research have u done?, The fact that u mention her imports u will see on this board that they have a bad rep. Sold a blogger some bad hair that turned into hay when she bleached it. I told u to put into Google....Aliexpress BHM.....VOLUMES OF INFO. Some ppl are not going to just tell u about their vendors because they spend their coins researching. Bdogg is very popular on the board for indian hair. Read some threads ...tons of info
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 3:12pm
Am I the only one thinking that the "newbie with the questions" and all the posts before Daymarme are vendors?

They send one person in to ask for advice, the others chime in and then the newbie comes back a few days or weeks later and says how great their experience was.

I'm sure other vets see the same thing and just don't bother responding any more.

This board is FULL of hair reviews, with pictures, from people that have been here for YEARS. I don't know how everyone else did it, but I did my research for weeks before asking questions, not just sign up and expect everyone to do the research for me.

I digress. I'll bet the farm the OP is a vendor.

Edited by Cream1970 - Dec 06 2013 at 3:16pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chriskat91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 3:38pm
Well I'm not trying to promote anything just trying to find out the best hair from ppl on the site, which is why I signed up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chriskat91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 3:39pm
That's why I posted to get help from people here with experience since I'm not sure how to start on research
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Am I the only one thinking that the "newbie with the questions" and all the posts before Daymarme are vendors?

They send one person in to ask for advice, the others chime in and then the newbie comes back a few days or weeks later and says how great their experience was.

I'm sure other vets see the same thing and just don't bother responding any more.

This board is FULL of hair reviews, with pictures, from people that have been here for YEARS. I don't know how everyone else did it, but I did my research for weeks before asking questions, not just sign up and expect everyone to do the research for me.

I digress. I'll bet the farm the OP is a vendor.

Exactly, then when you call them out on their fuc@ery they wanna cry and whine via pm messages that I don't even bother to respond to. . Not all but most of those posts are THINLY veiled advertising attempts. People who have been around can spot them a mile away. I just received a pm today from some broad trying to peddle hair to "BHM vets", wtf that means.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic